Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Headed out this morning in a vtg. Whippet. Enjoyed the foggy, humid morning as it rolled across the lake.

i-4xH6FCC-M.jpg

i-FgZpLhS-M.jpg

Had to come in to change hats as I need to get to do an unexpected chore. I choose a vtg. Adam fedora. I am removing a dead deer I found in the yard. My options are I can take care of it, call the city and pay or call a private contractor and pay. My brother and I am taking care of it after the local game warden comes over and gives permission.

i-cVWj4Lc-S.jpg
i-CRMfWR3-S.jpg

i-KRw9ZsG-S.jpg

An unexpected morning chore for me today.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Well, it didn't look like rain this morning so I grabbed my VS silvermist and hit the road. But this afternoon the clouds came in and the rain came back with them so MrsFed and I picked out our oilskin hats for some shopping.

Red, we had a little traffic going south on I-5. Wouldn't you know it, I picked the day of the Civil War game between the Ducks and the Beavers to head south to Eugene for a visit with Mike at NW Hats. So the traffic was little dicey until we passed the exit for Corvallis, and just fine heading back home. No rain in Eugene at all. It's here in Mac now, though.

i-DbsQjsF-XL.jpg

i-5Lkznft-L.jpg

i-6j2m6Hc-L.jpg
That is one beautiful lid!!:):)

Last day of the Borsalino double week
Grey and foggy Sunday with cold
1zz5575.jpg

Lobbia Borsalino in light grey with contrasting ribbon
357k1w4.jpg

It is in medium thick felt with fat crown. "Bismuto" is this shade of grey for Borsalino
14eaxvq.jpg

My Borsalino homburgs are different one from the others in shape and felts
Every decade of production or so seems to have a "style"
332mss8.jpg

Have a nice Sunday, thanks for the likes on the Borsalinos
This Homburg just screams "Classy" It looks great on you as well.

Headed out this morning in a vtg. Whippet. Enjoyed the foggy, humid morning as it rolled across the lake.

i-4xH6FCC-M.jpg

i-FgZpLhS-M.jpg

Had to come in to change hats as I need to get to do an unexpected chore. I choose a vtg. Adam fedora. I am removing a dead deer I found in the yard. My options are I can take care of it, call the city and pay or call a private contractor and pay. My brother and I am taking care of it after the local game warden comes over and gives permission.

i-cVWj4Lc-S.jpg
i-CRMfWR3-S.jpg

i-KRw9ZsG-S.jpg

An unexpected morning chore for me today.

Best, Eric -
Wow, that is the first time I've heard about having that happen. Did it pass away from natural causes? At least you looked classy while taking care of a unfortunate situation.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Great looking lid. It really makes me think I need a clean looking brim like that. Nice color as well, some brown tones to that Granite in the sun?
yeah ... I went raw edge on this to keep a slight playboy vibe ... I love it

the felt is very interesting ... there are some taupe tones in certain light

tough color to photograph

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Woke up this morning feeling hungover. I don't drink anymore. So I'm kind of feeling the way I did when I was a kid and got punished for committing a wrong when I was innocent. Though I suppose I probably still deserve payback for some of the shenanigans I got away with in those thrilling days of yesteryear.

Old vented Stetson Bantam passed on to me by Rick. Thanks a bunch Rick.
IMG_20161127_110306-picsay.png
IMG_20161127_110337-picsay.png
IMG_20161127_110243-picsay.png
437a71e0404cbb09d6ef5143f36e7deb.jpg

Hope that you each have a happy Sunday.

40Cal

One Too Many
Woke up this morning feeling hungover. I don't drink anymore. So I'm kind of feeling the way I did when I was a kid and got punished for committing a wrong when I was innocent. Though I suppose I probably still deserve payback for some of the shenanigans I got away with in those thrilling days of yesteryear.

Old vented Stetson Bantam passed on to me by Rick. Thanks a bunch Rick. View attachment 61270 View attachment 61271 View attachment 61272
437a71e0404cbb09d6ef5143f36e7deb.jpg

Hope that you each have a happy Sunday.
That's a stunner , Matt! Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart