Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks!
Many thanks for the appreciation of my recent posts. You all are the best!:)
Today I set course for a pleasant Saturday aboard the Flagship.

Hope yours is pleasant as well.

Moe, I hardly ever wheigh in your hats because it's usually late in the day. But dude, you've amassed quite an enviable collection and wear them very well. That Flagship is great.

Have a great rest of your Saturday.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
So sorry to post and run, but MrsFed needs the computer to finish up some college course work that has to be transmitted this weekend.

This is my brand new custom from John Penman. More words and pics in the Penman Hats thread.

i-sWkLKKw-XL.jpg

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Moe, I hardly ever wheigh in your hats because it's usually late in the day. But dude, you've amassed quite an enviable collection and wear them very well. That Flagship is great.

Have a great rest of your Saturday.
Thanks Fruno!
Tough to be in the morning flurry with the rest of you all when I'm in the GMT-8 time zone AND a night owl...
I'm glad, though, to have enough nice pieces that I can rotate my top faves through (with a few not-quite-showstoppers mixed in :)) without repeating too often.
But, I am going to need to get another shelf unit soon if I get too many more.

Thanks Fruno!
Tough to be in the morning flurry with the rest of you all when I'm in the GMT-8 time zone AND a night owl...
I'm glad, though, to have enough nice pieces that I can rotate my top faves through (with a few not-quite-showstoppers mixed in :)) without repeating too often.
But, I am going to need to get another shelf unit soon if I get too many more.

Dude, I hear ya. I have a pretty big house and between hats and boxes, well...

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL