Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning with my wool fabric foldable hat (folds flat and can be rolled). I wear it very often, it's warm, comfy and easy to stow away.
0a4163964b5bc0c78282410afba9a578.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fantastic!

Looking good mayserwegener! It looks light as a feather, and I love the wide ribbon.
Cristina, Thanks! I hope the hat making is going well! Great looking Folding Fabric Hat!

I am speechless.
Matt, Thanks! Fantastic Blue Dobbs Fifteen!

Gee, Steve. That's a beauty!
Harv, Thank you! Super looking Dunlap!

I am continually in awe of these hats. You are a walking museum Mayserwegener!
Redfokker, Thanks again!

The excellence of hats here continues, and may have even spiked today!

Quick late night holla following a great day with surgery at 7:30 am, then home by 12:05 pm; everything went well. All still a miracle to me; orthoscopic rotator repair.

From the files, I wore an Artlite stingy in sahara.

Attachments

• IMG_3557a.jpg
    IMG_3557a.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 90

EstherWeis

Vendor

Quick late night holla following a great day with surgery at 7:30 am, then home by 12:05 pm; everything went well. All still a miracle to me; orthoscopic rotator repair.

Hey Charlie!! I'm glad it went well!
Not in too much pain I hope?

Take care!

Good to hear everything went well today Charlie. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Kuki

One of the Regulars
Yippiee!! Discovered the multiquote tool... love it!

This is a great look. Very beautiful all around. I make my wife look at you posts. Keep them coming, we will convert her!
Thank you Redfokker, I'm sure there's still hope for your wife! ;)
The Spanish Hat Makers and Milliners Association does an event every year in Madrid at the Fashion Museum where there are lots of hats and people just get to try them on and "play" with them, with professionals next to them to give the right advice, people go nuts... we need more events like that worldwide, it's the only way to get people hooked on hats because people have simply lost the habit of wearing them and often don't know how to go about it. That's the only way for them to find out that there is a hat that looks great on them... some people are easy and anything looks good on them but for others it's trickier, but there is always a hat that's right for a person. Some pics of that event: https://www.flickr.com/photos/32756983@N02/albums/72157674821433112

Great hat Kuki. It looks like you do some very nice work. I will enjoy seeing more of your designs.

Michael
Thank you Michael!

Oooh -- the peek-a-boo/one-eye-covered look -- very nice =)
Thank you blueAZNmonkey! The peek-a-boo/one-eye-covered look NEVER fails!!

fantastic!
Thank you 1mach1!

Yeah... That's a crazy cool hat. The end.
I do love it, but then again, I'm biased! Thanks mmbarnes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff