Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewJack

Practically Family
As always, the lids are a'popin' today!!
Sportin' the wide brimmed taupe Borsa t'day supervising teacher candidates...The color still looks 'greenish' t' me!

Attachments

• IMG_3083.jpg
    IMG_3083.jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_3084.jpg
    IMG_3084.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 122

EstherWeis

Vendor
Safe and sound in Barcelona! I don't usually get fancied up either, and like you when the mood strikes I go over the top. Being on my FL "what are you wearing today" honeymoon I am making an effort... I'm sure I will be looking my usual grumpy self with repeat hats soon enough, once the novelty wears off ;)

Love that bow knot treatment, the two textures really work!

Lots of steam and hatmaking equals a messy look, am I right? ;)
And thank you. I love making bows.
Beautiful work love.
Your hair.....wow!
Green looks good on you :)
Thank you. I know! I should have brushed it.
Full haystack.

Now that's a crease!
Good glasses.

The same from here. Just substitute "Harv" for "Matt".
Or Esther
:)
Now we are talking! I'll show this post to my wife. Do I order from your regular website? Or send a link for the correct one... You are stunning as usual young lady!

Aww thx! Glad you like. You can PM me here too if you prefer.

Thank you! Glad I am not the only one who loves black hats around here. I have noticed you have some beautiful ones yourself and you always look very stylish in them. I can only dream of a collection like yours...
Thanks again. I will wear a black hat tomorrow. Look forward to seeing more of your hats. Maybe the fantastic Bowler you posted?

Show stopper!
Thank you! Your new found Barbisio Titan is superb!

EstherWeis

Vendor
Over the years not only have you developed your hat creation craft but also your ability to show them off. If you didn't have the skills for the former I am certain you could make nice living as a hat model. Nice job!

Amazingly kind. Thank you!

*jaw drop
Thank you!
Camera drop...
Thx!!
WOW to all of these!

The combination in the second pic though...stunning
Thank you Roger. Much appreciated.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
This thread is such a treasure! I am in awe of everybody's hat collections here, especially @mayserwegener 's and @Daniele Tanto 's. Today I wore my old Hobson black fedora (or rather "classic trilby" as my old English milliner once assured me). It's not the grandest of hats, and the brim could benefit from a bit of steaming, but I've had it for 18 years and have worn it through rain and snow so it's pretty much molded itself perfectly to the shape of my head and doesn't get blown of by the autumn winds.

View attachment 62526
View attachment 62530
Lovely. Welcome to the fun!

Hey folks!
As I stood before my hat rack, I asked the question that we all ask ourselves daily...WWHW? (What Would Harv Wear?). Don't deny it, we all do except Harv unless he secretly refers to himself in the third person, in which case he does. But this time, the pressure was on, because today...

I AM HARV!!!

So what would Harv wear? He'd wear a 50's Tonak Seal Velour, of course.

a89a4fbe1fae0d6bbfe8768384d0b3bb.jpg
5920d460cf4b31b9438964ba6bf38b0b.jpg
214e9779b427607b71c1e34101178db5.jpg

Well, if he had one, that is...:D
Harv a great day!

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.
Haha! Moe, that is EXACTLY the hat I would pick! Great color.
Fantastic Tonak man. That bow is killer, too.

Tomorrow for me, WWMW? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn