Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
40, I'm bowled over by every hat!
Harv, you make me feel like I need to toughen up. I've been wearing my Woolrich coats for weeks!

Doing some Christmas shopping today with a trusty copper/brown Stetson Sovereign Twenty Mode Edge
IMG_6605_zpsrmubbhos.jpg

IMG_6606_zpsmge2apvi.jpg
Wow, that is a fantastic color and crease. And gotta love the Woolrich at this time of year.

Michael

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Hell, I'll do darn near anything for $5. Certainly anything for a pint. I have no qualms about wearing the bowl in public, I'm just too lazy to do it.
Is this worth $2.50? It was at an antique mall. View attachment 63164

Hmmm... $2.50????
I'll give you $2, sound good?
I think that I still have your address from the homburg transaction.
I'll get it into the mail.
Or... do you accept debit cards?

I do hope that you can get over your laziness to get out into public with the bowl, though.
I don't recall ever seeing a picture of you in a "bowl"er.
(Yes... pathetically bad... I know.)

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
It looks none-too-large for you, Mike. But funky, man!!
Ha ha, yes that is one tiny brimmed hat. Brimmed that is, it's actually slightly large in the fit.

Great outfit Michael!
Thanks Harv. Since you are promising no tee or socks tomorrow I think you should go all in with Bermudas, sandals and an Aloha shirt.
It's a kind of symbiotic relationship: if it keeps my head warm, it's allowed to feed on my brainwaves ;)

Haha thank you for that. Nice jacket you're wearing today by the way
I really like fur hats Celia. I'm in the process of figuring out how I can convert a vintage cape into a hat. I'm pretty sure that jacket I'm wearing today is from the period of Edwardian influence in the late 60s.

Michael sei veramente elegante
Un perfetto damerino, un po' stagionato comunque molto distinto!
Molte grazie Daniele. Il cappello oggi è più elegante e di così grande qualità che illumina la giornata grigia

How did the Google do? Anyway, your hat today is fabulous.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Hmmm... $2.50????

I do hope that you can get over your laziness to get out into public with the bowl, though.
I was going to suggest that now that Fruno has branched out into bowlers he should try something in a salt glazed stovepipe.

M

Hmmm... $2.50????

0804a4ecded360a6cfcdd0268a9ac45f.png

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
I'll be back to normal then.

@mmbarnes - yes, I like the way the pale blue lining matches the dark blue hat. No one can see it when you wear it, but just knowing it's there is enough :)

1. Great looking fuzzy hat. What fur is it?

2. Once you are "back to normal" please post instructions on how you did it. My son will be ecstatic if I can do that to myself.

Plus, I've been looking for a creative gift idea for him. What a great Christmas present that will be!

3. Yeah... for this hat weirdo, it's those little things that make big differences.

Enjoy.

Celia

A-List Customer
1. Great looking fuzzy hat. What fur is it?

The warm kind ;) that's all I know...

2. Once you are "back to normal" please post instructions on how you did it. My son will be ecstatic if I can do that to myself.

Plus, I've been looking for a creative gift idea for him. What a great Christmas present that will be!

I'm afraid you may have misunderstood me. I meant back to my normal, not normal normal, that would be hopeless. No point measuring yourself against other norms. I am sure your son loves you just the way you are. And don't forget that it is your job as a parent to embarrass your children!

3. Yeah... for this hat weirdo, it's those little things that make big differences.

Enjoy.

Don't they just :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic