Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Bumped into a former employer today. He invited me to the employee Christmas party, which I'm heading to now.
Dressed in a Corneliani tweed, a J. Garcia Christmas tie (eat yer heart out, mmbarnes!) and my Vanzina Pavia.

3327e96e8812e145e15da1c0bca00092.jpg
063f1946f1f53d362c10ee70ef534e0c.jpg

One thing about restaurant work is there's always good food at the Christmas parties.

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Bumped into a former employer today. He invited me to the employee Christmas party, which I'm heading to now.
Dressed in a Corneliani tweed, a J. Garcia Christmas tie (eat yer heart out, mmbarnes!) and my Vanzina Pavia.

3327e96e8812e145e15da1c0bca00092.jpg
063f1946f1f53d362c10ee70ef534e0c.jpg

One thing about restaurant work is there's always good food at the Christmas parties.

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.
Looking sharp, brother.
Have fun.

And don't worry...
I've got my Garcia ties handy. Ain't got a cool Christmas one though. Neato.

A throwback from 2006 when I had a lot fewer hats. I wore this Tilley pretty much every day. When I lost it at the theatre and replaced it with an identical hat (I didn't know my size, but Tilley had records of the hat I had purchased originally) I thought I should buy a few more in case I lost another. Turned out to be costly insurance.

alan_tilley.jpg
Ten years have been very kind to you sir! You have amassed a world class collection in only a decade? We all have some catching up to do!

Today is the office Holiday potluck. I brought the Martinelli's sparkling cider and told everyone BYOFWG (Bring Your Own Fancy Wine Glass). It's also the first day of winter. So in rebellion, I wore my Falcon Park Silvermist paired with a Hawaiian shirt, Van's Aloha slip-on skater shoes and some LOUD socks my nephew from Ecuador gave me last Christmas.

It's more of a Mele Kalikimaka theme I've got going. The only difference from the pictures is that I'm also wearing shorts today as well. Man, my toes are cold! :cool:

i-RVVrJzq-L.jpg

i-xvbqxGL-L.jpg
I had a friend on Facebook wish everyone "Happy Naked Barking at the Moon Day" I think you are half way there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred