Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year

My new one piece crown Cordova houndstooth cap

2ae3322f70172481fe3b90bd0b2551db.jpg

d571cdc738beb7963169c4dfeb70437d.jpg
Nice looking Cordova Harv! Love the pattern on that material!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning.

Early morning found me preparing wood for a fire this afternoon. Our "balmy" 20'F morning temps had me wearing a vtg. Stetson Stratoliner (pine green).

i-9tgfqfP-M.jpg

i-dzMG4tJ-M.jpg

I ran an errand with my wife to our local mall and changed to a Cordova Cap (Harris wool).

i-znCHP8F-M.jpg

Home and working on a barbecue roast for guests this late afternoon. A Gannon (charcoal) is my working fedora.

i-vw6MfsS-M.jpg

Frayed ribbon treatment on this hat.

i-4rp236X-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Chamuco, so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I remember the pictures of him you have posted & he always looked to be a good man & fun to be around. So sorry for your loss.
Thanks Jack,

Everybody loved him he was a great guy to deal with and super fun, used to sing tango and was a great dancer !!! Loved tequila and mariachi...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

RJR

Good morning.

Early morning found me preparing wood for a fire this afternoon. Our "balmy" 20'F morning temps had me wearing a vtg. Stetson Stratoliner (pine green).

i-9tgfqfP-M.jpg

i-dzMG4tJ-M.jpg

I ran an errand with my wife to our local mall and changed to a Cordova Cap (Harris wool).

i-znCHP8F-M.jpg

Home and working on a barbecue roast for guests this late afternoon. A Gannon (charcoal) is my working fedora.

i-vw6MfsS-M.jpg

i-4rp236X-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
The Gannons are great,Eric,I really like the "fray"treatment.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
The Gannons are great,Eric,I really like the "fray"treatment.

Thanks sir. As you well know the Winchester beaver felted hats are great wearing felt hats. The appearance of the Gannon fedoras I have look fine, but they are terrific "work hats." They get worn harder than my vintage hats and come through shinning. I keep reaching for one off the proverbial hat rack when I leave the house.

RJR, enjoy the day sir. Eric -

Good morning.

i-9tgfqfP-M.jpg

i-dzMG4tJ-M.jpg

i-znCHP8F-M.jpg

i-vw6MfsS-M.jpg

i-4rp236X-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Quite a parade of quality Eric. I just want to follow you around for a day and gawk at your headgear!

Entering the new year lolling under a Shady Oak. Well, it's not quite that warm here but,
P1220763 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1220764 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I think it will be a rather laid back day in the neighborhood today.
P1220765 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I'm going to stay in my lounge around the cold house clothes.
P1220772 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Looking like another fine day here at the lounge.

Michael
Wow! You look good even in your lounging clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner