Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Wicked hat.

Shark's gills + color make it look like JAWS.
a_shark_in_a_tuxedo_by_brittam-d4ded7s.jpg

You are just rocking it with your hats this week.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Dark and cold morning
The route from home to office is cold enough to make me wear a cap with earflaps made in USA Beaver Brand
35i53kn.jpg

Around noon the weather is a bit more mild
t8n43m.jpg

Modern Borsalino (made in the 90s) finished in short hair
2dkk5ra.jpg

Grey felt is excellent and slightly stiff. It has a good wearability
23mkk86.jpg

As you well see I have the colors of ruddy skin of those in cold for too long
149cbv5.jpg

To go home I still wear my cap ;)
2a6mbzo.jpg

Too cold at sunset, with the threat of snow, to go around like a dandy in Borsalino:rolleyes:

All my compliments to the hats of these days, some of them are really awesome

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Dark and cold morning
The route from home to office is cold enough to make me wear a cap with earflaps made in USA Beaver Brand
35i53kn.jpg

Around noon the weather is a bit more mild
t8n43m.jpg

Modern Borsalino (made in the 90s) finished in short hair
2dkk5ra.jpg

Grey felt is excellent and slightly stiff. It has a good wearability
23mkk86.jpg

As you well see I have the colors of ruddy skin of those in cold for too long
149cbv5.jpg

To go home I still wear my cap ;)
2a6mbzo.jpg

Too cold at sunset, with the threat of snow, to go around like a dandy in Borsalino:rolleyes:

All my compliments to the hats of these days, some of them are really awesome
Good to see you Daniele!

Great hats!

You might find it hard to believe, but I just got a full check up, liver is perfect, no cholesterol problems at all, nothing bad, nothing to be warned, my doctor, who is a very good friend of mine, blames it on genetics !!!

See in my family you either die old, older than 85 and most times you reach the 90's, or you die doing something crazy, I had my share of craziness already, so I guess I am headed for another 40 good years, and other than scars and broken bones I just need to get a second surgery on a knee that I destroyed about 10 years ago .

[emoji6]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
This is good news! Celebrate with a new hat and a few shots of tequila!

Celia

A-List Customer
Thanks Celia -- we're both still rolling.

Sorry for your loss. Best to you and your family. Glad you're back.
Thank you, it's good to be back.

I am sorry for your loss, Celia. Here's hoping you're feeling better.

Thank you. Yes, the sign will stay put for somebody with deeper pockets than me!
Thanks!

Tower of hat today

image.jpeg

Yesterday, with a fabric hat, a bit crazy because of it's height and colour. It should not be dinged on the front as it is, but it's ok, it's soft so it happens. On the background some old graphics from "Santa Eulalia", the shop I was at with my brother where he was buying a Canali suit on sale. To my disappointment they didn't have matching vests, you could have one made but that would set you back almost as much as the suit itself!
Loving all your hats! Joao's self made wide brimmed rocks. Esther and her two tone (or two ribbon) headband, and Rodolfo's dark cherry hat resting on the piano looks great!
426f76bb68e07328df4cd643da6c418f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is a fun one! Love the color and how it goes with your coat. You are always a joy to see.

Celia

A-List Customer
How dee.

Heading out under a '50s Royal Stetson DeLuxe homburg.

View attachment 64924 View attachment 64925 View attachment 64926 View attachment 64927 View attachment 64928 View attachment 64929 View attachment 64930

Laughter at the expense of one of the most challenging years in my (and many other folks I know) life came in the mail yesterday. I is happy... View attachment 64931
Finally... In celebration of Thursday, a photo of myself in my true form... View attachment 64932

Hope that you each have great fun today.
Thank you for making me smile again. I really, really, really like that homburg. Everything about it is great!

How dee.

Heading out under a '50s Royal Stetson DeLuxe homburg.

View attachment 64924 View attachment 64925 View attachment 64926 View attachment 64927 View attachment 64928 View attachment 64929 View attachment 64930

Laughter at the expense of one of the most challenging years in my (and many other folks I know) life came in the mail yesterday. I is happy... View attachment 64931
Finally... In celebration of Thursday, a photo of myself in my true form... View attachment 64932

Hope that you each have great fun today.
That is one of the most beautiful Homburgs floating around the lounge, I covet very much. That last image will haunt me all day. I hope I can sleep tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda