Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

40Cal

One Too Many
Some gorgeous hattery on display today! Mallory thin ribbon for me today.
maldal1.jpg
maldal2.jpg

rclark

Call Me a Cab

miket5r

A-List Customer
Dobbs Fifteen

d0b137e684be41b7d49437c7e85b132b.jpg

367e70229f54339def457a402844fc05.jpg

Great Style and very nice colour Harv

Thanks sir. I hope the ice did not create havoc for you.

Thanks. Good health wishes back at you.

Thanks Mike. I appreciate the good health wishes.

Weak, but facing the day I took inspiration from Davids morning post to don my Gannon Wanderer in blue. Love the blue felt. I headed outside for another short dog walk. Perhaps I can walk my flu away.

i-PghCBRK-M.jpg

i-wvjKRqf-M.jpg

Grapefruit juice and chicken broth have steeled me to head back to work in a Cordova Cap.

i-HPhp5Df-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

The Gannon looks very good, black is one of my favourite colours, and the cap is very cool, i think i must buy one, too Eric

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Kookie, Kuki ;) Is it stitched or knitted?

Ah, now I see your bow inspiration! You did a great job replicating that style on the hat you wore the other day.

Sounds like a good night, although I'm more of a Scotch person. And even though I know it's not very fashionable, I do like an Irish coffee. Especially in the weather we're having. Never really got into Bourbon I'm afraid.

I always got told my eyes are my best feature, so I just decided to get rid of the rest ;)

That's some crown you've got there. This place certainly has been an education in A

I recognise that train ;) On your way to Bruges again?
Thanks Celia!

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
I CANNOT STOP wearing this damned Garfinckel's homburg... View attachment 65554 View attachment 65555 View attachment 65556 View attachment 65557
Thanks for all o' the wishes for a speedy return to health. Feeling a fair bit gooder today. (Yippee!).

And @Wesslyn your great grandma could really tailor that sh#&!!! She must've been one bad a$$ dudette. [emoji6]

Happy hatting!
mmbarnes!
You're breaking ny heart (with that Garfinckel.)
You're shaking my confidence daily.:D
Cool hat no matter how many times you wear it.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Bruno.

Thanks, Blue. You're right... It would be a very ugly cage match.
Of course... you'd win. I am weak and cry easily.

Thanks Mike.

Much obliged, Jim.

Those sound like challenges. I think that the answers are (or easily can be) "yes". Do I have to provide photographic evidence?

On the third and fifth, my understanding is a little unclear. Can I gloat and glower while wearing the hat? Or should I remove it beforehand? ;)
You know the rules of the internets...pics or it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran