Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuki

One of the Regulars
Out for lunch!
fc70c93cdb5361c7bcb66990d33eddcb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
A grey Pilgrim complete with CUSHION COMFORT for this grey morning. Rain starting.

IMG_20170126_073534-picsay.jpg
IMG_20170126_073603-picsay.jpg
IMG_20170126_073858-picsay.jpg
IMG_20170126_073740-picsay.jpg
IMG_20170126_073803-picsay.jpg
IMG_20170126_073819-picsay.jpg

Not supposed to be spending time looking at screens or thinking complex things because of post concussion syndrome. I got it (not from Moon's Vitafelt Strat) but from a sleep related accident caused by a very bizarre dream!

That kind of weirdness is akin to successfully committing suicide by bow and arrow. But somehow, I managed to pull it off.

Nonetheless, been peeking in and enjoying everybody's groovy headwear. Not reading the posts too much, though.

Be well & godspeed!

Thanks! The American men's Wool Soft and Stiff Felt Hat Industry was very small prior to WWII but it was a totally different situation in Europe where Wool Soft and Stiff Felt Hats were very popular. It's really hard to explain this hat (and other old German & Austrian Wool Soft and Stiff Felts) without having it in hand. I prefer old German & Austrian Fur Felt Soft and Stiff Felt hats but the old German & Austrian Wool Soft & Stiff Felt Hats are unique in their own way (can't compare them to Wool Soft & Stiff Hats of today).

Thanks! Actually it's so soft and floppy I am sure it would fit but I am keeping it! :)
Thanks Steve, I always enjoy learning from you. You are an encyclopedia!

A grey Pilgrim complete with CUSHION COMFORT for this grey morning. Rain starting.

View attachment 66017 View attachment 66018 View attachment 66019 View attachment 66020 View attachment 66021 View attachment 66022

Not supposed to be spending time looking at screens or thinking complex things because of post concussion syndrome. I got it (not from Moon's Vitafelt Strat) but from a sleep related accident caused by a very bizarre dream!

That kind of weirdness is akin to successfully committing suicide by bow and arrow. But somehow, I managed to pull it off.

Nonetheless, been peeking in and enjoying everybody's groovy headwear. Not reading the posts too much, though.

Be well & godspeed!
You take it easy Matt. We will show you pretty pictures of hats that will make for soft, nice dreams.

Be well & godspeed!

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself, Matt.

Maybe you should move to the bottom bunk.

Wow! How did this happen, Jim will be jealous!

Only jealous he got to see this tour and I didn't. The Dweez seems to be a pretty down-to-earth fellow and he always spends some post-concert time talking with fans at the edge of the stage and in the merch booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo