Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Mix in all natural beaver by Rand's Custom Hats.

mv6jw5.jpg

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
A grey Pilgrim complete with CUSHION COMFORT for this grey morning. Rain starting.

View attachment 66017 View attachment 66018 View attachment 66019 View attachment 66020 View attachment 66021 View attachment 66022

Not supposed to be spending time looking at screens or thinking complex things because of post concussion syndrome. I got it (not from Moon's Vitafelt Strat) but from a sleep related accident caused by a very bizarre dream!

That kind of weirdness is akin to successfully committing suicide by bow and arrow. But somehow, I managed to pull it off.

Nonetheless, been peeking in and enjoying everybody's groovy headwear. Not reading the posts too much, though.

Be well & godspeed!
At least it wasn't sheep-related, unless the dream was about a bizarre sheep...
Feel better!

rclark

Call Me a Cab
A grey Pilgrim complete with CUSHION COMFORT for this grey morning. Rain starting.

View attachment 66017 View attachment 66018 View attachment 66019 View attachment 66020 View attachment 66021 View attachment 66022

Not supposed to be spending time looking at screens or thinking complex things because of post concussion syndrome. I got it (not from Moon's Vitafelt Strat) but from a sleep related accident caused by a very bizarre dream!

That kind of weirdness is akin to successfully committing suicide by bow and arrow. But somehow, I managed to pull it off.

Nonetheless, been peeking in and enjoying everybody's groovy headwear. Not reading the posts too much, though.

Be well & godspeed!
Feel better Matt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo