Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Hückel (Weilheim) Chevreau

Pre WWII JHS Die Stamp

32436730031_6842339517_c.jpg

Mayser - A beauty as always. Love the stamp. Very cool.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I've been running since 6 a.m. Just got back with my Everyman non-Indy hat in Granite from Penman Hat Co. It's got 50/50 rabbit/beaver felt and John fit it to my head shape, then steamed and creased it into a great diamond crown. I love it! This is no flimsy snap brim, the front brim is creased down in front, as it should be, and will never be worn up. :)

John took a quick pic before I left his shop. Now I gotta go get MrsFed for some lunch!

Cheers everyone!

i-nRV2RwS.jpg
This pic is featured in an Everyman video John just put out and he also posted the photo on instagram ... you are famous :)

I've been running since 6 a.m. Just got back with my Everyman non-Indy hat in Granite from Penman Hat Co. It's got 50/50 rabbit/beaver felt and John fit it to my head shape, then steamed and creased it into a great diamond crown. I love it! This is no flimsy snap brim, the front brim is creased down in front, as it should be, and will never be worn up. :)

John took a quick pic before I left his shop. Now I gotta go get MrsFed for some lunch!

Cheers everyone!

i-nRV2RwS.jpg
Looks great Doug! I didn't get on the original order. I'll have to wait a while. But this one is a covet for sure.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

Today, it's the combined Christmas and birthday present from my lovely wife: a Caribou Stratoliner that feels a little better on my giant head every time I wear it. The file cabinet behind me often serves as my "hat rack," hence the "Don't Touch the Hat" warning taped to the wall. Many of my students like to see just how close to the hat they can get before they're spotted. View attachment 66119

Welcome to the lounge. Nice hat!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy