Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
It sounds really nice. We all love pictures, too!

I don't have many westerns. This is a basic Justin 4X I got from Shepplers online.

i-JCz9Gkv-XL.jpg
Buenos días Sheriff Diego !!! Te ves bien de vaquero hermano

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
an early Gannon, Playboy clone.
proud to own one of Michaels very early creations .
cadf2c07edb13b8e114e589540452b09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too, even when he keeps delivering great lids, just made a SB one for a friend of mine, the guy crapped in his pants when he opened the hat box.... Only said " just like my grandpa's and placed it on his head". He immediately ordered a Navy blue

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
an early Gannon, Playboy clone.
proud to own one of Michaels very early creations .
cadf2c07edb13b8e114e589540452b09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm still interested in Stetson Playboys for my next creation. I think the key feature is the crown height. This one looks tall, and straight. Is the brim width true to a vintage playboy? My goal is a mid 1930s look. The brim on the picture of Slats Gill looks less than 2", this one looks wider. Do you know if the Playboy models varied between the decades. More research is needed, but your knowledge of the Stetson species here will be of help.

Whippet on a windy and cold morning.
DSCN0952 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN0953 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Ever since my house AC kicked on in February I've been ready for warm weather. It sure ain't here this morning.
DSCN0950 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN0963 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Hope all are having a fine Saturday,
Michael
Very well put together today Mike! That Whippet color goes so nice with that stellar coat. It looks so soft and cuddly.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I'm still interested in Stetson Playboys for my next creation. I think the key feature is the crown height. This one looks tall, and straight. Is the brim width true to a vintage playboy? My goal is a mid 1930s look. The brim on the picture of Slats Gill looks less than 2", this one looks wider. Do you know if the Playboy models varied between the decades. More research is needed, but your knowledge of the Stetson species here will be of help.
Playboys changed through the decades as pretty much all models did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou