Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
Still about saturday night. Promoting our Wedding Services Bureau at the mall. Metting the beast from the movie.
Top hat, white tie and tails and the vintage Melton & Co. topper.
17359190_1817851305147340_5654113583459121780_o.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. This morning I am wearing a vtg. Stetson Royal De Luxe Stratoliner. I believe the dogs approved of my hat choice.

i-VhtmnnL-M.jpg

It is a lovely light tan colored felt that has those desirable clay-like molding ability. The Royal De Luxe is soft to the hand. The brim snaps down softly, but stays. The crown takes a crease easily. A soft roll to a diamond or a sharper more defined shape as asked for - malleable.

i-F8RNhqs-M.jpg

i-CBgVtPh-M.jpg

The Royal De Luxe Stratoliner had a different ribbon.

i-H8CQMF3-M.jpg

Thanks for letting me share what hat I am wearing this morning. Best this morning, Eric -

Good morning. This morning I am wearing a vtg. Stetson Royal De Luxe Stratoliner. I believe the dogs approved of my hat choice.

i-VhtmnnL-M.jpg

It is a lovely light tan colored felt that has those desirable clay-like molding ability. The Royal De Luxe is soft to the hand. The brim snaps down softly, but stays. The crown takes a crease easily. A soft roll to a diamond or a sharper more defined shape as asked for - malleable.

i-F8RNhqs-M.jpg

i-CBgVtPh-M.jpg

i-H8CQMF3-M.jpg

Thanks for letting me share what hat I am wearing this morning. Best this morning, Eric -
It has been a great morning looking at this classic Stratoliner on all the different threads. A vintage Boeing airliner pin for this one?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
It has been a great morning looking at this classic Stratoliner on all the different threads. A vintage Boeing airliner pin for this one?

Thanks for the kind words about the hat sir. I do not have any pins for my hats. Maybe, perhaps... Although if the legacy of my actions predict the future - no pins are in my future. I do recall me, as a small child, asking my grandmother after she was dressed in her Sunday best for a special occasion why she was not wearing the brooch I saw on her dressing table. My grandmother said that it was to ostentatious and showy for her family. It was her norm and hence taught to me.

Perhaps there is still a chance that I might grow and expand my wings and get a pin.

Thanks for the question that brings up fond memories of my Grandmother this morning Red. Best, Eric -

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Spring start in low tone
29ej9mh.jpg

The weather was overcast and threatening rain. The temperature is cool
23jooqh.jpg

This morning I gave air to Gannon in blue
ravv5l.jpg

Last night it accompanied me in the opening conference of the Biblical Festival of which I am a consultant for the photographic organization
rctx5z.jpg

A small tour of some churches open on the left bank of river Adige was did together with Steve one week ago
ek19ad.jpg

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Spring start in low tone
29ej9mh.jpg

23jooqh.jpg

ravv5l.jpg

Last night it accompanied me in the opening conference of the Biblical Festival of which I am a consultant for the photographic organization.
A small tour of some churches open on the left bank of river Adige was did together with Steve one week ago
ek19ad.jpg

Have a nice day!
Beautiful blue Daniele. Love the contrasting edge binding.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Spring start in low tone
29ej9mh.jpg

23jooqh.jpg

ravv5l.jpg

Last night it accompanied me in the opening conference of the Biblical Festival of which I am a consultant for the photographic organization.
ek19ad.jpg

Have a nice day!
my goodness that thing is .... striking
.. best word to describe that piece no doubt ...

beautiful work by Michael !!!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

i-VhtmnnL-M.jpg

i-F8RNhqs-M.jpg

i-CBgVtPh-M.jpg

i-H8CQMF3-M.jpg

Thanks for sharing with us, Eric. That's a treat for the eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner