Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A blue tuesday for yours truely.

032117_1.jpg

032117_2.jpg

EstherWeis

Vendor
Yes, but you could play one on TV! Simply gorgeous in what ever you wear!
I need to work on my accent ;)
Yee haw?

Still waiting for the cowgirl boot shot, Esther.
But they are so darned hard to get out of!

Tall drink of Cool Water . We know you've got the Boots , too . Looks Fantastic on you Esther ! Love it !
Thank you Michael!

You make a pretty darn good cow girl, though!

I repeat, yee haw? ;)

Nope. Don't look like any sort of boy to me.:)
I don't ?!?!? :O
Well I'll be damned. Have I been doing it wrong this whole time? ;)

Nope.

That is one helluva look, pardner. Gorgeous!

Thank you Alan. This hat means a lot to me.
Your blue beauty is outstanding!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I ain't no cowboy ;)

022e9f7b67ede5e71d75a29bb76940ec.jpg

No, no you're not, but you look wonderful in that hat!

It is actually turning out to be a nice day here in Oregon. Had to go to a couple of meetings on campus this morning. The Barbisio Nutria Homburg felt right. It is actually about a shade lighter than these images show. Love this big old rodent fur!

View attachment 70281 View attachment 70282

Hold the phone! When did you get this one? Fan-tabulous, Red! Now I'm jealous. What a simply gorgeous hat!

That is an OR (Open Road) , also , just different crown crease . Killer Hat , Fur Felt , made by Stetson . Same everything as the one you hated . See you might like and enjoy one yourself . Everyone has their Styles they like , and creases . Just normal . I might not like your Hat , but if you do , that's what matters . Right ?

Your option may change , and next thing you know you'll be wanting , or wearing one .

Very well stated, Michael.

Still waiting for the cowgirl boot shot, Esther.

You and everyone else on the FL.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic, Michael!
Thanks Doug

Thanks, Michael! I'm really liking this hat. The more I wear it, the more it continues to grow on me. It's not a $1,000 Whippet, but close enough for me! At less than $60, it feels like a bargain. :cool:
That was a great bargain. I would jump on that any day of the week and twice on Sunday

Working from home. Thought I would try a bold combination like @Michael A (but I don't think I'm doing it right).

20ee10122c7a739753432eed2346d3a9.jpg
Almost there Bob. Throw in a paisley tie.

Darn sharp looking Michael!! Love that crease, much prefer a diamond on these. That outfit is da bomb!
Thanks Red. These hats do crease nicely. I was out talking to a neighbor last night and we got to talking about his hat, which I was wearing creased like this. And while we were talking I took it off and popped the top up and then put a rather nice cattleman into it and snapped the brim up. All in about 20 seconds. And then in another 10 seconds it was back to today's crease. I think he liked the show.

It is actually turning out to be a nice day here in Oregon. Had to go to a couple of meetings on campus this morning. The Barbisio Nutria Homburg felt right. It is actually about a shade lighter than these images show. Love this big old rodent fur!

View attachment 70281 View attachment 70282
That is one super hat. Absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for all the likes and comments,
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112