Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Axl wore a CD
59ddaaf12f611afc27f170f9e81be579.jpg

fd17d33766e82be5a7729f3ab6aa302d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Especially wonderful!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Just a couple hours in the office today, then off to physical therapy to try and get my neck back in shape. It feels like I've had a headache all week long. Woke up this a.m. about 1:00 and took some tylenol. Back up at 2:30 a.m. to take the heavy duty migraine med, imitrex. So now I'm at the office and the "cloud" is fading and the headache seems ok.... sheesh, what a pain in the, er, well, neck!

Raining now, supposed to clear off later. Picked out the Borsalino with shorthair finish that our good friend and fellow lounger @Daniele Tanto shipped across the pond, and across the U.S., for me. Very nice hat for a more modern fedora.

i-4nhBvzL-L.jpg

Borsalino!
Sorry you are feeling punky buddy. That is a great Borsalino, Daniele is great...he did you well.

This one hasn't gotten near enough head time of late. A rebuild/cleanup I completed last year. The body and ribbon are Barclay. The sweatband and liner are from Bond. The refurb is Fruno. The hat likely originally dates from the 40s.

26578fa76db4fb17734bd40b2509c304.jpg
aaaf59d0ad7f5dc1a96d616813852be6.jpg

Happy Friday, everybody!

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Sweet looking work Jim. Love the ribbon color. Impressive.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Saturday morning with sun and quite high temperature for the end of March
104ncxu.jpg

Tonak in blue, production of the seventies for a walk
x5w3nl.jpg

The blue Tonak color is fantastic, as the felt
24nr49y.jpg

The proportions of the Tonak is very similar to the violet Borsalino of some days ago
28wpd.jpg

A very handy hat, ideal companion for walking

Thanks for the likes on the Flechet de Luxe. You will see more from that box :)
Buona Sabato!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Micro mist and chill air this morning. When I went out to take my photos a tom turkey with his tail fanned was walking along about 50 yards away. Unfortunately he decided to dip below a rise before my camera was fired up. Unsociable sot. So you're stuck with photos of a Stetson Whippet.
DSCN1234 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN1233 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
That you've seen before.
DSCN1235 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Not shaping up to be a very fine Saturday here, weatherwise at least. Hope all is good in your district.
DSCN1242 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy