Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Private label Chicagoan made by C&K.

040317_c&k2.jpg

040317_c&k1.jpg

040317.jpg
Deep, luscious longhair! Love that jacket, too!

Earlier today, off to run some errands in a Resistol San Antonio...

Picture4.jpg
Picture3.jpg
Picture2.jpg

But now I'm back home, with my behind planted firmly on the sofa in front of the television. A pot of chili simmering on the stove, some peanuts, an appropriately chilled adult beverage, and getting set to watch my Cincinnati Reds do for the 141st time what they do best. Celebrating Opening Day watching the pride of the Queen City. There ain't nothing like it on the face of God's Green Earth.

Picture1.jpg

Happy Opening Day, hat people! GO REDS!!!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Earlier today, off to run some errands in a Resistol San Antonio...

View attachment 71263 View attachment 71264 View attachment 71265

But now I'm back home, with my behind planted firmly on the sofa in front of the television. A pot of chili simmering on the stove, some peanuts, an appropriately chilled adult beverage, and getting set to watch my Cincinnati Reds do for the 141st time what they do best. Celebrating Opening Day watching the pride of the Queen City. There ain't nothing like it on the face of God's Green Earth.

View attachment 71266

Happy Opening Day, hat people! GO REDS!!!
you make me wish I liked baseball Jim

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Someday I'll take you to a Reds game. Maybe my passion will rub off a little bit. Until then, I love it enough for both of us and the next six guys coming down the pike.

I grew up a Yankee fan ... just really lost interest as I grew older
I guess I have no nostalgia connected to the game so I just cannot fall in love with it .
believe me I try to watch ...I love sports ... but I get bored to tears waiting for a damn pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL