Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thank you very much guys... a wonderful weekend for us. Our older daughter Sophie and her husband Alex came in from California to join in the celebration. Tomorrow - the stadium ceremony.

Thanks Anthony... not the one you love - another, but I think you would love this one too.

monlov1.jpg
What's the dark brown center crease on the right?

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
My daughter was in a community theater play this weekend. Our Town. She played the newspaper delivery boy, Joel Crowell, Si Crowell, and a lady in the choir. I love to see her come out of her shell and act her parts so well. Proud Papa.

She had a prop cap for her part, I wore the Penman Steel and MrsFed wore her NOS Champ.

i-hPFHhHD-XL.jpg

i-pg4txrF-X3.jpg

i-8276NdX-X3.jpg

My daughter was in a community theater play this weekend. Our Town. She played the newspaper delivery boy, Joel Crowell, Si Crowell, and a lady in the choir. I love to see her come out of her shell and act her parts so well. Proud Papa.

She had a prop cap for her part, I wore the Penman Steel and MrsFed wore her NOS Champ.

i-hPFHhHD-XL.jpg

i-pg4txrF-X3.jpg

i-8276NdX-X3.jpg

Ah, a life in the theater begins! There is nothing better for a youngster than involvement in a community theater, we have some really great kids in our local group. Not only does it bring them out of a "shell", they learn to interact with adults and express themselves. I can see how proud you and Mrs. Fed are! Makes me smile Doug, a big wide one!

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up

i-hPFHhHD-XL.jpg

i-pg4txrF-X3.jpg

i-8276NdX-X3.jpg

Saturday happy hat...by Borsalino, in O-H-I-O.

050617_3.jpg

050617_4.jpg

050617_2.jpg

050617_1.jpg
GREAT HATS, GREAT DAUGHTERS, GREAT DADS AND GREAT MOMS...

Who could ask for anything more?

Congratulations to the young ladies (and the proud parents who support them) on their acheivements. [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran