Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

101 Pathfinder

A-List Customer
You kno you did good. :)

And today I'm wearing that hat to work!!
41f1fb82ed33bffa75b19d370f2c10e1.jpg
3d2ab3a808a3fcc79a009c27bc894c00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

HatAddict94

Familiar Face
20170509_111641.jpg
My akubra drover that i got off ebay for like 40 bucks. Couldn't pass it up. in my size to. Please dont execute me for wearing it inside for this photo. Forgot to take my daily fedora lounge selfie this morning before i left my driveway. Also, the writing on the mirror says "STOP BUYING HATS!" i still do anyway. HAHAHAHHA........

101 Pathfinder

A-List Customer
I like the brim size and color. I also like fat ribbons with unusual bow treatments. Nice lid my friend!!

I found a thread about the hat maker but I can't seem to get it come come up. So here's what you do. Google the phrase that's in the hat liner. It's in French but the hat maker appears to be English. The phrase means "God is my right" anyway Google the phrase and you will find answers.

Love the bow on this one Jim. The little highlight really sets it off.

Thanks, Red! It was the first time I tried something like that with a bow. The execution is a little rough, but the result looks OK.

While your prospects for sunshine aren't looking too good, Grandma Anna's Royal Stetson looks GREAT.

I love that hat (and its got one of the best backstories ever).

One of my faves, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara