Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatwoul

Practically Family
DOUGLAS said:
DSCN6327.jpg

Hey Doug what's going on with that ribbon? Is that a reflection or something else?

I think I've figured out who you remind me of.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Lucky, I can't quite pull off the newsboy look, but you do it well.

Douglas, The night shot of you in your Royal Stetson is a work of art. Great mood! The other pic shows one of deanglen's favorite styling devices, the elusive krinkle dent. Well done!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Gents -

Thanks for the kindnesses! I love my Newsboys - got about 12 of 'em. Still wish I had my Uncle Herman's (circa 1940) who introduced me to the style when I was, oh...four, but lost along the way.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fatwoul, I was caught in a rain storm and got soaked through. It didn't seem to bother the hat at all.

J.T. this hat easily take the side dents with dimples.

Vintage Betty

deelovely said:
I am wearing the brown vintage Stetson I just got today and my daughter Josie is wearing the vintage Borsalino that came yesterday!!:)

PA130044.jpg

Hmmm...it's hard to decide who's cuter! It's very cool you are training the next generation of hat-wearers.

VB

DOUGLAS

Thanks imoldfashioned, I'm wearing a Dickies flannel lined work jacket, an old Irish flannel pull over,Bills khakis and the red scarf I bought at the Japan Society last night when I went to see a Butoh performance celebrating Kazuo Ohno's 101 birthday.

Great looking hats Deelovely.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Vintage Betty

Hat Log

Thursday:
Modern velvet crushable cloche hat with burn-out velvet band and 1930's shoe clip accent by Milliner Jean Kavanagh of Ireleand. (picture coming). Shoe clip accent is from my collection.

Friday:
1930's Elongated Topper with veil and fringe trim by Chez Mimi of San Francisco (picture forthcoming)

Saturday:
Modern Laura Ashley 100% wool cloche made in Britain with upturned brim and velvet trimming (forgot to take picture) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav