Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technonut

Practically Family
bolthead said:
New to me anyway......:D

Champ8.jpg

That is a NICE Champ bolthead... :eusa_clap

I am wearing a Stetson Royal DeLuxe that I rescued from a vintage clothing shop the other day for the whopping sum of $28.00... ;)

StarlighFLt026.jpg

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am having second thoughts about turning this into a fedora. Maybe I should just let it be.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Douglas, That is a beautiful clear nutria. I kind of like the near flat brim, the size it now is. The way that hat looks, right now, you can hobnob with cowboys at the rodeo or European jet-setters on the Riviera! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

bolthead

RBH said:
Great photo Jerekson!

Very nice Bolt!

I really like that hat Technonut, looks sweet!

But Johnny, that photo is the odds on winner!!! I love the hat but the baby girl makes the photo!
RBH....I'm really diggin' your new Avatar dude, very classy. :eusa_clap

johnnycanuck

RBH.
I was about to put the straws away when the weather turned and we got +20 highs the last few days. Great for raking leaves. My little girl helped out. Yes she usually steals the show. Thank god she got my good looks.;)
Johnny

tandmark

One of the Regulars
H'lo there,

Today for work, it was an Akubra Banjo Patterson (charcoal grey).

For a longish walk in the rain afterwards, it was a Rogue Ranger, a South African-made oiled leather hat. Rogue isn't the world's greatest maker of hats, no. It's just that their Ranger seemed a natural complement to the Afrikaans-language slogan on the sweatshirt I've got on.

Right this second, because I was using it as an example in another thread a minute ago and needed a place to set it down, it's a Dobbs semi-stingy brim fedora. Color on this one could also be called charcoal grey.

If it weren't dark out already, I'd try to send a photo or two. [huh]

Hey, and DOUGLAS, it'd be a crime to mess around with that Stetson! Drive away all thoughts of its fedorization, please.

Cheers,
Mark

johnnycanuck

Thank you deelovely. Fortunately if the truth MUST be told the only thing she got form me, physically, are her eyes. The rest is her came from her mother, a gorgeous woman indeed.
Johnny

DOUGLAS

Alright ,you all have clinched it.The hat will remain unchanged. Thanks for the nudge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner