Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Northwest Hats. Early 50' vintage lightweight hat body and wtf is with these crooked eyeglasses?
8b6fa7a3523aaca937c48f5290eb427a.jpg
bc317f1fab4ec84a1f5b2b8bda27a01a.jpg
5a72651073e2affa0047b5ec0a15ddc2.jpg
90a3b295b8f52ca51392d30d966a7a0f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab

Harv , Harv , Harv ! Man ! Its a Beauty Contest . They're ALL WINNERS ! You need to line them up like Eric and Anthony and drive everyone crazy . Beautiful Hats by a Beautiful Young Lady ! congratulations ! I lost count !

The grossest initials in the world ;)

They're Beautiful Initials , and Beautiful Hats ! You ROCK Esther !

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Cruddy, grey rain today in the NW. Feels like November, so I brushed off the Dobby Twenty (normally a winter hat) to brave the weather. No time for a current photo, archive shot from a much nicer day last winter.

View attachment 76857 View attachment 76858
It has turned grey, cold, wet and generally nasty... but "they" say it'll be 83F on Father's Day!

Headed to Salem for yet another Dr appt. The dermatologist this time. So far, I'm 7 years melanoma free! I still need more hats, though, to be sure.

Royal Stetson as refurbed by Bob Jesse at BSHW
i-JktmWxW-X2.jpg

i-rbW5dST-X2.jpg

i-JZz9XTT-X2.jpg

KarlCrow

One Too Many
It has turned grey, cold, wet and generally nasty... but "they" say it'll be 83F on Father's Day!

Headed to Salem for yet another Dr appt. The dermatologist this time. So far, I'm 7 years melanoma free! I still need more hats, though, to be sure.

i-JktmWxW-X2.jpg

i-rbW5dST-X2.jpg

i-JZz9XTT-X2.jpg
stetson looks amazing, you look refined, good luck at the quack.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many

i-JktmWxW-X2.jpg

i-rbW5dST-X2.jpg

i-JZz9XTT-X2.jpg
Certainly the hats have made a positive health contribution :)

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family

i-JktmWxW-X2.jpg

i-rbW5dST-X2.jpg

i-JZz9XTT-X2.jpg
GREAT COMBO! The houndstooth jacket and that hat are perfect together! Looking dapper sir

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Wlcm. Are you gonna visit him anytime soon?
Yeah we actually talked about that. You must have mentioned me gifting you the Whippet because he asked if I knew you and we ended up talking about that and life for about 45 min. Wow, he is truly a genuine and nice man!! I think I am going to try and go see him in August when I will be in town for some business.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Yeah we actually talked about that. You must have mentioned me gifting you the Whippet because he asked if I knew you and we ended up talking about that and life for about 45 min. Wow, he is truly a genuine and nice man!! I think I am going to try and go see him in August when I will be in town for some business.
Lol. Yes, him and abt 6000 others! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183