Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Very nice Akubra! Is that one hemp or the manmade material? I can never remember which one is which. But you look good whatever the material!
This one is real hemp Diego, assembled in Australia, I suspect it's blocked in China.

Anyway a real good bang for your buck !!

I got it from Sam at EA, ordered 3 straws, got them shipped in the same box, so cheap shipping.

Great hat

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Inspired by Mike's new blue beauty I celebrate by wearing one of my Gannon's

607b4c264e44a865a5732557bed96c25.jpg

Sent from my space aged handheld communication device and universal translator

I clearly need to be in the queue with Michael again. Beautiful Gannon, Anthony.

Good mid-day. Lots of hat wearing goings on at my house today. I had an interview with a perspective employee and sported my newest Gannon.

i-hwhfwLr-M.jpg

Home and grilling some chicken thighs for the dogs and myself. Outside in a vintage Adams.

i-t7ZkhQj-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

A double header, and two grand slams as well!

And thank you for the compliment. I was during the strawberry filing and trying to type one handed.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

LOL, I understand completely. Very nice hemp Akubra!

This one is real hemp Diego, assembled in Australia, I suspect it's blocked in China.

Anyway a real good bang for your buck !!

I got it from Sam at EA, ordered 3 straws, got them shipped in the same box, so cheap shipping.

Great hat

Good planning, and 3 great hats in one shipment! Que inteligente, mi hermano!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Man, you look sharp today, Michael! You need to find a garden party or backyard BBQ to attend with your snazzy ensemble!
Thanks Doug. I took a little bicycle tour and went out to lunch. Had grilled chicken, does that count as a BBQ? I'll ride back downtown in an hour or two to attend the weekly concert on the Ped Mall. Looks to be jazz, soul and R&B tonight. Two bands with horns and one also has a female vocalist. I've never heard either of them, so I'm looking forward to it. I worked the live sound for this concert series for a half dozen years or so. Better to be in the audience. Ha ha.
I don't know what I admire more, the shirt, the hat or the whole ensemble!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Windsock. The shirt is a Tori Richard. They are, in my opinion, the finest shirtmakers in Hawaii today.

Thanks,
Michael

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Wow-- Gannons for the win!

I'm discovering that the Beaver Brand dresses up ok too, in addition to being a good poolside hat.

265a02fca01dd7c904e7ae680bf7e1b7.jpg

Last night I lingered on the deck with a Rocky Patel "the edge," some Four Roses Bourbon, and my Texas Hatters Cuenca.

8c54f0c3d34228f3b9378996111065e6.jpg

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I salute all those who have served, and those that continue to serve. Reflections of D Day... what a tremendous price that was paid to stop the march of the Nazis.

This group never fails to impress. You just keep posting all these fabulous hats.

I dressed up for the early morning, sunny weather, but will probably switch to a straw hat for the afternoon when some real heat comes in. Here's the NW Hats Silverbelly/Old Copper combo that I love so much. I grabbed a Hawaiian shirt, a Saville Row summer weight, silk jacket and some no name spectator type shoes and my new socks from our little stint to the Gold Toe outlet store. Ha! The only parts of this ensemble that didn't come to me second hand are the socks and the hat!

Have a super day, ladies and gents!

i-Ck7dz6s-XL.jpg

i-hrc4dVb-L.jpg
Looking sporty, Fed. Digging the shoes! Perforated, captoe spectator derby with a medallion no less!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up

I'm discovering that the Beaver Brand dresses up ok too, in addition to being a good poolside hat.

Last night I lingered on the deck with a Rocky Patel "the edge," some Four Roses Bourbon, and my Texas Hatters Cuenca.

That's a cool pic, nice hat too

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
feels like it's been raining since March here in the north east

I'm using this 56 degree day as most likely my final opportunity to wear this one for a while

50s era Borsalino Angora collecting rain drops

8a4417936299a1bdbd56236e8a7dec8a.jpg

97d78a95e040dfaae125db6cbd4d3dc0.jpg

edaf90bda902b71d1d2f5ac22d07a31b.jpg

bc39fea8bb92e04cdb4f362b8c5705f2.jpg

Sent from my space aged handheld communication device and universal translator
Pretty Hat, Anthony!

Looking good Jeff!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24