Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Tone said:
The ol' Akubra Bushman today.

grillin2day.jpg
Looks great!:eusa_clap
RLK, Boltie, Garrett, Douglas perfect!:eusa_clap

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Stetson Trilby '58

Today it was one of my favourites - a charcoal grey Stetson (sorry about the poor lighting) with an unusual embroidered hatband. The model name isn't mentioned anywhere but it sure looks like a Trilby to me. It also looks like the Akubra Renmark - based on the stetson Trilby that Akubra were making under licence for many years.

The original receipt was in the hatbox and tells us that the hat was bought on 18 December 1958 (a xmas present?!) at Weiners mens store in Portland OR. It cost $10.95.

It also looks at bit like the hat worn by James Bond in Dr No.

Just call me Tutt....Ephraim Tutt....

SDC10177.jpg
SDC10180.jpg

SDC10184.jpg

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Some nice stuff on here lately. Cowboy, can you show us a shot of the cavanagh newsboy liner?

Viper Man

Banned
Thanks, GTDean! you can do no wrong when Jimmy's looking over your shoulder! So you play, too? Cool. I have been playing for over 19 years and that particular bass is a Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn signature. It's basically a P bass with a J neck. Super comfy to play with a tone that's thick as hell. The body is Candy Apple Red and the neck features block inlays and binding that give it a very retro look.

Viper Man said:
Thanks, GTDean! you can do no wrong when Jimmy's looking over your shoulder! So you play, too? Cool. I have been playing for over 19 years and that particular bass is a Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn signature. It's basically a P bass with a J neck. Super comfy to play with a tone that's thick as hell. The body is Candy Apple Red and the neck features block inlays and binding that give it a very retro look.
:eek:fftopic: Sweet axe. I have a couple of Dean's, one accoustic, one electric Z body with a custom Harley Davidson theme by prior owner. Need to play more but lately horses been taking too much time.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Mid-brown Stylemaster

I finally got the stuff & know-how that I need to get pictures from my phone to my computer. Ta-da! Today, it's my Mid-brown Stylemaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff