Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Now you look comfortable! I was worried when I saw you all bundled up Sherlock style! Great weave on that Panama.
More comfortable this morning, less comfortable this afternoon. The humidity went up.

For some reason I can´t take my eyes of the pattern of that hat´s weave. I think it´s hypnotising me and telling me I must get a new panama hat...

Aaaah a picture of Jeremy Brett always makes my day :) Still my all time favourite tv Holmes, especially in the Adventures and the Return. A shame the later series veered so far from the original stories and of course with Brett´s deteriorating health things were less than ideal, but still... There are some nice hats to be seen in those series too by the way, it´s not all about the deerstalker.
granada.jpg
It would be the season for a new panama Celia. I'm a big fan of the Jeremy Brett Sherlock. I usually binge on 3 or 4 episodes every few months.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Ok, if you are talking to someone and taking pictures it looks a bit weird. Like you're mouth is open all the time.

Stetson panama btw. Rain and wind this afternoon. Temps back to more or less manageable [emoji15]
5124061b3d90fd3289198035bc347d2d.jpg
11646d0e5f12b076c1c1cd2ad68fbc8e.jpg
d5225f093b2f17a80b4eaea40f660236.jpg
0bae2310c2bb201abc4d77bd740da2fb.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk
Great looking hat and jacket Serge.

Hey folks!
Pantropic Panama on a warm afternoon.

a4942bc7ea90bd6bb54f282b7952fcda.jpg
9c100957cd2b27c3ce9f5813574c9db1.jpg
5b4dbc837b6375096a7dbc2f7fbde145.jpg

Have a great day!

Powered by happy thoughts
Love the hat and the woodies on the shirt Moe.

Michael

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Running, running, running errands to get ready for the trip to Ec. Cool this a.m. so wore the Alan Flusser jacket with a silk Hawaiian shirt and the wonderful VS @Art Fawcett Silvermist beaver felt, burgundy ribbon with navy and white-ish highlights. The felt on my custom hats is different depending on the hatter and this VS felt is very nice.

i-Kp9GhP4-L.jpg

i-4B6xfCK-L.jpg

i-WSsMCm2-L.jpg
That thing is gorgeous!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I returned home on Tuesday from a family vacation on the Oregon coast. This is a photo I took on the beach there. It was very relaxing, and I didn't get onto the fedora lounge at all, so I found over a hundred unread pages in this thread. I hope nobody will be offended too terribly if I don't read them all. I mean I love seeing everyone's wonderful hats, but it would probably take weeks to catch up.

Anyway, happy summer to everyone!
Beverly Beach?

Stetsonian on this rainy and stormy day as the tropical storm moves north. Hope all our friends south of here are safe. Dale, (dh66) if you read this, let us know how everything is down your way. I know there were some tornadoes down your way earlier. Hope all of you stay safe.
View attachment 77340 View attachment 77341
Thanks for the concerns and well wishes, folks. Everyone survived down here. There were a few injuries reported west of town, but thankfully no loss of life.

Here's a pic of what's left of a local liquor store that shows just how crazy tornadoes can be. Notice how the store is completely gone, but none of the bottles on the shelf are even turned over.

Here also is a pic of the Royal Stetson that's riding with me. I'm wearing my dirty work cap this morning, but I'll need a proper hat for later this afternoon when the work is done.
31f1b1ba179318ae9f33d0cf5ee2aff7.jpg
02f0dd5fb83c9baa10797f9ad0236edf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the concerns and well wishes, folks. Everyone survived down here. There were a few injuries reported west of town, but thankfully no loss of life.

Here's a pic of what's left of a local liquor store that shows just how crazy tornadoes can be. Notice how the store is completely gone, but none of the bottles on the shelf are even turned over.

Here also is a pic of the Royal Stetson that's riding with me. I'm wearing my dirty work cap this morning, but I'll need a proper hat for later this afternoon when the work is done.
31f1b1ba179318ae9f33d0cf5ee2aff7.jpg
02f0dd5fb83c9baa10797f9ad0236edf.jpg

The like is for the hat and the fact that there was no loss of life and that the liquor survived. Incredible photos. Really glad you and yours are well.

The like is for the hat and the fact that there was no loss of life and that the liquor survived. Incredible photos. Really glad you and yours are well.

Thanks, glad to see the booze survived the storm and that you and yours are ok.

Glad you and the family are safe Dale. That is a crazy photo of the storm damage. Oh ... and a really nice hat.
Thanks, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy