Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice looking hat, Johnny. Do you live in Alberta or are you just traveling through on your excursion? My wife is from Medicine Hat.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Live here. Just did a trip to Jasper earlier this week. Just going for a holiday Monday drive. I am originally from Calgary and have been living in Edmonton for 16 years now.
Johnny

Willebe

A-List Customer
Live here. Just did a trip to Jasper earlier this week. Just going for a holiday Monday drive. I am originally from Calgary and have been living in Edmonton for 16 years now.
Johnny
That area is nice. I've only been up there once. Wife grew up in Medicine Hat with farm land over in Fox Valley Saskatchewan. Growing up in the south, I didn't know you could see so far into the distance due to trees and hills. One can see for miles in every direction up there. Beautiful country.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Johnny

my brother worked for and was a part owner of Johnson Outfitters in Saskatchewan
Being a life long marksman, hunter and fisher he loved it up there

have you heard of Johnson Outfitters ?
Is it anywhere near you?

Nathaniel Finley

A-List Customer
joao, good choices!

hato, perfect Adam!

fruno, the brim binding is just perfect!!

-.-

wearing this green pre-1946 Mallory Excellent Quality
edcc7dd555889f9e25985abdd60955df.jpg
2aa14858d72e1a24ec3cc004311a31b6.jpg
7a21fb7140009123b92622a3f5d131f4.jpg
4af3d0b117399560fe6e035532c28da7.jpg
ab83de41bc1708cc6c5eaf1dabca0975.jpg
1f9da4315a31044181db21fac891aaa7.jpg
79e73449cef69192262666252b7b46e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Beautiful hat, and nice vehicle too! I lived in Clarksville when I was in high school and that was a lot of years ago, but I don't remember the area looking like that. Are you on a road trip?

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful hat, and nice vehicle too! I lived in Clarksville when I was in high school and that was a lot of years ago, but I don't remember the area looking like that. Are you on a road trip?
thank you, I actually moved from Clarksville back to Nevada, but will be going back to tennessee sooner or later again. beautiful area for sure

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

johnnycanuck

That area is nice. I've only been up there once. Wife grew up in Medicine Hat with farm land over in Fox Valley Saskatchewan. Growing up in the south, I didn't know you could see so far into the distance due to trees and hills. One can see for miles in every direction up there. Beautiful country.

It is nice. The Tourism board calls it "Big Alberta sky" Having traveled a lot in my younger days I can really appreciate this part of the country. An old Indian (First nations) guy I knew always said its "gods country" I can't disagree with him.
Johnny

johnnycanuck

my brother worked for and was a part owner of Johnson Outfitters in Saskatchewan
Being a life long marksman, hunter and fisher he loved it up there

have you heard of Johnson Outfitters ?
Is it anywhere near you?
Nope but I am not much of a hunter. More of a fisherman myself. Keep in mind Provinces are a lot bigger than states. Its two and a half hours drive to the Saskatchewan Boarder. Four hour drive to Jasper (the mountains) and a three and a half hour drive to Calgary. I live in a part of the world that still has wide open spaces. The last best west, as the man said.
Johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou