Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks!
Happi-Lee wearing my 50's Silver Label.

d5a0aae0d5874965bb8685b77076c9ae.jpg
c761dc5accb2cfe3b0c3a52fc7c7e52c.jpg
e36da653d3e3bb48696921355e9c6a56.jpg
8cbfda7f5447d0dd113ff2bacfc8c036.jpg

Have a great day!

Powered by happy thoughts
Sharp hat Moe.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I have a tan-color Royal Stetson like yours Fed. Lovin' the Hawaiian shirt.
I wonder if your bow treatment is similar to mine. It almost looks like an OR or Strat clone, but has no markings on the sweat saying so... and the felt is fabulous. I can crease it anyway I want, Catleman, Diamond, but I'm going with the rumply c-crease the hat seems to like the best.

I wonder if your bow treatment is similar to mine. It almost looks like an OR or Strat clone, but has no markings on the sweat saying so... and the felt is fabulous. I can crease it anyway I want, Catleman, Diamond, but I'm going with the rumply c-crease the hat seems to like the best.
Mine has a corded ribbon like yours and a very simple bow treatment. Yes, the felt is pretty nice on mine, too.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Got Lil'Fed off to camp. She's one of the youth leaders this year.... that's right, The Big Time! We got her a cheapy straw (actual straw, not paper straw or a paper straw/poly blend) at the local farm store (Wilco out this way) so she can block some of the sun this week without worrying about messing up a vintage hat or one of her nicer straws.

Then a couple boxes off at the post office, running errands and home to bunker down, shelter in place, etc, against another 95F degree day. Bob, you're welcome!

I wore the Royal Stetson first thing out the door, then switched to the Borsalino Balibuntal for the heat when running errands.

i-ngMKRTV-M.jpg
i-bMdCFpj-M.jpg

i-8DQfNmG-M.jpg
i-7MSftm5-M.jpg
My pleasure Doug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum