Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
I think the cattleman accentuates the taper.

You're right...it does accentuate the tapir!

f2fb40d1a39c4da35fce17b7573ae934.jpg

OH!....you said tapEr...my bad!

Powered by happy thoughts

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I've just been lurking for a while instead of posting. Haven't been able to get any new hats, but still wearing my old ones. :)

This is one of my favorite feeds on the inter-web...

Akubra Campdraft
3cce40ae7858eda2619ec810c3b68f87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Train ! Train ! Take me on out of this town ! Man Cap ! You've been hiding ! Missed you on here buddy . Looking sharp !

Samuel

Practically Family
Wearing my Dixie Grey Stetson Stratoliner and aloha shirt; school is out folks.

IMG_5848.JPG
IMG_5836.JPG
Officer Pershall memorial at Savage Middle School—He died while taking a bike ride after school with his son. His son is a student at the school where I teach. He was hit by a drunk driver who was caught after he fled the scene. His son feels that he's the reason he died. It's a very tragic event.

IMG_5837.JPG

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Big presentation today for the OSU Alumni Association. I will be talking about our oral history project with clips from famous alumni. Since the Gannon was still out of it's box, I decided to brave the predicted temperatures.
1940s vintage tie I picked up at NW Hats. View attachment 83123 View attachment 83124
Top notch, Red. That Gannon is a classic high crown. Completely decked out pocket square and all!

Cap_7597

A-List Customer
Train ! Train ! Take me on out of this town ! Man Cap ! You've been hiding ! Missed you on here buddy . Looking sharp !

HAHA. Appreciate it! I had to take a little break from buying hats. And this places makes you want to buy hats!!! Haha.
I've settled down now and really enjoy my small collection that I have going. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn