Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its called 'tolida', it was basically the only 57 i liked on in a whole hat shop, cloth sweat, an anniversary gift from mrs crow. She wasn't leaving till i picked something.

better than my mug no doubt
I like that, "she wasn't leaving til you picked something". The only statement that could go with that is "Money is no object!"

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
At least the baseball cap does not have some trucking company logo or a slogan on it. "Pull my finger!" comes to mind. I guess wintery was a misnomer for the day.

The only things on the shelf that didn't shatter into a million shards were a couple of silver gravy boats and the one bowl she was using at the time of disaster. Now I have to go through the living hell of shopping for new dinner ware. Help me....
Not all caps are baseball caps Red. And 53 felt positively wintry to me after months of oscillating between the 70s and the 90s.

Melamine. The miracle unbreakable dinner ware.

Thanks,
Michael

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Because I was felting a bit naked, today something big.
20170902.jpg

Not all caps are baseball caps Red. And 53 felt positively wintry to me after months of oscillating between the 70s and the 90s.

Melamine. The miracle unbreakable dinner ware.

Thanks,
Michael
Oh, yeah I forgot. The 4 melamine cereal bowls just bounced, unscathed. And you are right, this cap is really special. Up with the level of a fine vintage soft cap.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Since it was crazy hot and forest fire smokey today, I spent some time visiting my upcoming winter felts. Just could not resist putting a few on for good measure. They all received a good brushing, although probably will need it again. My wife said it was like a little girl playing dress up. I'll own that...

View attachment 84554 View attachment 84555 View attachment 84556 View attachment 84557 View attachment 84558 View attachment 84559 View attachment 84560
I see somebody is prepared for winter [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Nice collection btw.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Since it was crazy hot and forest fire smokey today, I spent some time visiting my upcoming winter felts. Just could not resist putting a few on for good measure. They all received a good brushing, although probably will need it again. My wife said it was like a little girl playing dress up. I'll own that...

View attachment 84554 View attachment 84555 View attachment 84556 View attachment 84557 View attachment 84558 View attachment 84559 View attachment 84560
We can trust our wives to come up with statements like that. Who would have thought you'd be compared to a little girl, Mike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails