Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks!
Still hot, but some relief today from the temps of the last two days. Homero Ortega Cuenca gets some head time.

b43e5573d49a328c2c37130e750195f1.jpg
fa826d310464de02e3c416b85fddbb4c.jpg
9b37cc08a0281dfeb7052c6b63bb0b6b.jpg

Stay cool, all!
Have a greaf day!

Powered by happy thoughts
Great weave providing substantial shade.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Dig the hat and shirt combo, I've been wanting one of those Open Road hats for a long time!
Thanks Samuel. That's one of my few real Hawaiian shirts. You pulled out a couple of very nice hats today.
I love that shirt! Hold on to summer as long as you can, just wear felts in the process. The rake on that Stetson is to die for.
Thanks Red. Great to see you getting the felts ready for wear. Nice collection. I have a Dobbs plasti-milan too, though not as nice as yours. I find it handy for rough wear in the hot weather.

Don't know which I like more. The shirt or the hat. A killer combination.
Thanks Bill. Your powder blue VS is super nice. I'm envious.

Thanks all,
Michael

Samuel

Practically Family

Samuel

Practically Family
Thanks Samuel, i envy your weather.
Be careful what you wish for.
Amen to that; "The grass is always greener..." We're approximately 15 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, and the temperature hasn't dropped below 80°F for nearly a week (including the middle of the night). With highs over 100°F during the day and the accompanying humidity, it's just plain uncomfortable. I'm hoping we'll actually get some decent autumn/winter weather this year, but that remains to be seen.

My sincere apologies to Mr. Hemingway for my addition to the weather reports.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Amen to that; "The grass is always greener..." We're approximately 15 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, and the temperature hasn't dropped below 80°F for nearly a week (including the middle of the night). With highs over 100°F during the day and the accompanying humidity, it's just plain uncomfortable. I'm hoping we'll actually get some decent autumn/winter weather this year, but that remains to be seen.

My sincere apologies to Mr. Hemingway for my addition to the weather reports.
I could think of worst things to talk about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot