Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no indian summer this year, odd to think last couple of years i've worn shorts in september. bit of an indoor day here, galway are playing waterford in the hurling final on tv, and a couple of miles away in front of 90,000 spectators in croke park, the fire is on, and my panizza was hanging nearby. View attachment 84624 View attachment 84625
Wow a fire in the hearth in September, unheard of in these parts.

Resistol Stagecoach Outlaw

IMG_3128.jpg
Impressive.

Such a nice collection of lids this Sunday A.M. It was cool this morning so I broke out another of my Stagecoach conversions. This poor hat has been through the roughs going through 3 or 4 separate conversions. This will be the last conversion. Got it where I want it....

A_Brown_Stagecoach_Conversion_1.jpg

A_Brown_Stagecoach_Conversion_2.jpg

Dion and the Belmonts

Jan and Dean

Jerry Lee Lewis live on The Steve Allen Show

On another note. My Mom's been a real trooper over the last week having to suffer through two surgeries. One surgery to put a pacemaker in her heart and the second for a broken hip that she suffered from a fall last Tuesday. Through it all she never lost her sense of humor, except that she was pi$$ed when they took her teeth out before surgery...Good news is, she's doing very well.

Prayers for your Mom, sounds like she is a scrappy one. Love the rich brown of that conversion.

View attachment 84632 Woke up to see my daughter watching Taylor Swift with ear-buds on singing along; also included is my hat hall of fame. I don't have that many but the ones I have are loved and cared for. I'm wearing my Stetson Stratoliner and staple Aloha shirt

View attachment 84629 View attachment 84630 View attachment 84628 View attachment 84627
Great hat collection, quality Strat.

30's Panama

0b4fef6767a46840b6dd623e041a1f6d.jpg

Cheers! David
This picture should be in the dictionary when you look up "straw".

And a David Bowie T-shirt!

Stetson Excellent Quality Stratoliner today.

View attachment 84633
Looks great Jim. Maybe in a month or so I can get mine back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran