Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Thank you to everyone who commented and liked my Borsalino from yesterday.

This is my go to travel hat because I can roll it and bring it in the triangular box.

For those that asked, this hat is greenish or bluish grey, depending on the light.

Today is our 23rd wedding anniversary and we are celebrating in Venice with family.

During the day, I’ve been wearing my Cordova cap

Cheers! David

Congratulations. Enjoy the European weather.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey folks!
Another windy day. This Warburton bowler made by Schoble should stay on.

da998aef494bf08f632ccfcb8b7df4a9.jpg
b2df0cf60dc5d41080ce571423f45b63.jpg
684553fb692e4e4ad8ea930d01fb9907.jpg
2aa316239fe4e354baabbd4d93c4e341.jpg
2211e82d5922d46b1f765480eabe7664.jpg

And already brim up!
Have a great day.

Powered by happy thoughts

Derby day! I wore my newly refurbished "Dunstatter" Derby to the local home and garden show. I had an old vet come up to me and gush over it. He said he has always worn this style, told me about his current gray one. He was wearing a VFW baseball cap though. We did have a mutual interest in stiff felts that we parted ways with.

1Oct17 Dunstatter Derby home show 2.jpg
1Oct17 Dunstatter Derby home show.jpg

Brim up for Bob, and weather report...cool and clear perfect derby weather, continuing for a few days.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
You've developed a real touch for conversions,it seems like you could reblock it to fit you.Probably need a new sweat.
Thank you Bob. I appreciate that. If it weren't all intact and for it's rarity, that would definitely be an option. The interior of the hat seems almost brand new. The sweat and liner are in excellent condition. I just can't bring myself to mess with it.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
While I was out for an afternoon bicycle ride I was wearing this vintage cap.
DSCN5277 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5270 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And you may notice the shoes are different, slightly.
Allen Edmonds Macneil Wingtip Blucher Shoes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
While I was out I found these Allen Edmond Macneils, which may or may not join my shoe stable.

Thanks
Michael
Catching up this morning with you, great cap and overall outfit. You be stylin' friend.

I do love that Stetson Michael, perfect look with that cool leather coat.[/QUOTE]Thanks Red. That cap has been getting a lot of bicycling time in since I found it last week. And the Stetson has been getting out once a week or so too, if not on the bicycle.

Derby day! I wore my newly refurbished "Dunstatter" Derby to the local home and garden show. I had an old vet come up to me and gush over it. He said he has always worn this style, told me about his current gray one. He was wearing a VFW baseball cap though. We did have a mutual interest in stiff felts that we parted ways with.

View attachment 87934 View attachment 87935
Brim up for Bob, and weather report...cool and clear perfect derby weather, continuing for a few days.
The derby looks great after the refurb Red. Wear it often.

Thanks,
Michael

moehawk

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 87934 View attachment 87935
Looking good! If only I had musical talent we could start a band called The Derby Brothers!

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I blame you guys @Hurricane Jack , @Seraph1227 for getting me hooked on beard balm, beard oil (which I made; thanks Seraph!) and some mustache wax.... and then some Kent combs.... and... like I needed more stuff to buy, LOL!

Kent Combs are the Best out there . 81T mustache comb , and my personal favorite for the Stache is the Slim Jim . Stirling Sharp Dressed Man pre-shave/beard oil is my current favorite (Stirling Soap Company) .

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
We had German guests this weekend.
Weather with high clouds for a visit to Verona and especially to Valpolicella, land of great wines, in vintage time.
A weekend with two hats, this is the Saturday one
6i7muu.jpg

This is a great hat "manufactured for the widow of Vincenzo Foresto - Torino" Styled by Borsalino
bf0vah.jpg

In reality it is a Vanzina color "Morello" with felt finished in suede
21lldg5.jpg

One of the finest felt I have touched in the last year
2wrgh2o.jpg

Have a nice Monday

Thanks for the likes on the Habig in deep blue!

RJR

We had German guests this weekend.
Weather with high clouds for a visit to Verona and especially to Valpolicella, land of great wines, in vintage time.
A weekend with two hats, this is the Saturday one
6i7muu.jpg

This is a great hat "manufactured for the widow of Vincenzo Foresto - Torino" Styled by Borsalino
bf0vah.jpg

In reality it is a Vanzina color "Morello" with felt finished in suede
21lldg5.jpg

One of the finest felt I have touched in the last year
2wrgh2o.jpg

Have a nice Monday

Thanks for the likes on the Habig in deep blue!
Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner