Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlCrow

One Too Many
You've seen my Camp Draft before, but I don't often see my Dad in any other hat besides his Korea Veteran ball cap. I thought the American Legion cap I found him wearing today was worth a selfie. He was the Post's Chaplain until the damn Alzheimer's robbed him of that too.

169c19c1c4e282d66011269173430ac1.jpg
Great picture, awful condition. Can't be easy.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
No hair, left in a suburban barber among ladies, with an indefinite age, intending to discuss life
n3tdnt.jpg

They deserved some portrayal
2cxvzhh.jpg

Today I walk to my office in the first autumn morning here in the north east of Italy
9urbra.jpg

Borsalino Qualità Extra Superiore. Color "Spago", Cociban, size 6 (59 cm. 7 3/8US) very light and with a short hair felt finish
2cgj2pf.jpg

Great thanks for your appreciation for the Huckel "Black Foulard"

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
No hair, left in a suburban barber among ladies, with an indefinite age, intending to discuss life
n3tdnt.jpg

2cxvzhh.jpg

Today I walk to my office in the first autumn morning here in the north east of Italy
9urbra.jpg

Borsalino Qualità Extra Superiore. Color "Spago", Cociban, size 6 (59 cm. 7 3/8US) very light and with a short hair felt finish
2cgj2pf.jpg

Wow, Daniele, superb Borsalino!

n3tdnt.jpg

2cxvzhh.jpg

9urbra.jpg

2cgj2pf.jpg

Extra Superiore, for SURE, Dan!!! An astounding piece of felt, my friend!
And, have we ever seen you with such a short crop?! I think NOT.

Thanks D. The shoes are Ecco. Often my choice for rainy weather.

Thanks,
Michael

Of COURSE they're Eccos... see the name embossed onto the side, @Dlaniger? Once my favorite brand for daily wear (following a long period of Allen Edmonds and Johnson & Murphy) back before they insisted on branding my dress shoes with their name. I will not advertise things for which I've paid their asking price... Too bad, too, as they are very, very comfortably-made, and wear like iron.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You've seen my Camp Draft before, but I don't often see my Dad in any other hat besides his Korea Veteran ball cap. I thought the American Legion cap I found him wearing today was worth a selfie. He was the Post's Chaplain until the damn Alzheimer's robbed him of that too.

God bless both of you. Your dad is truly of the greatest generation. We all owe a debt of gratitude to those who served!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Priceless image Bob. I lost my father way back in 1975, I wish that a photo like this was in my drawer. My heart aches. He does look good in that
Legion garrison cap.

View attachment 88263 Tesi Super Extra Heather
Quite the artsy fartsy photo showing that great heather finish. I like it.

n3tdnt.jpg

2cxvzhh.jpg

9urbra.jpg

2cgj2pf.jpg

Beautiful color on that Borsalino Daniele. It looks very clean and pristine.

Akubra Stylemaster in moonstone.
e30333457de015561763a0f1df6033b3.jpg
bb1ec8f0006ffd926f59a58bf3ed301a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nice brim on that Stylemaster Jack. The moonstone is my favorite Akubra color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy