Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely post in this thread because I'm not that keen on selfies, but I did promise Steve (Mayserwegener) that I'd post a few headshot with velours hats and I still had to make good on the promise to post a headshot of me wearing the Hückel Standard. So I'll make it a "choose a hat day".

Hückel Standard

View attachment 88614

VEB Guben Sämisch (antilope)

View attachment 88615

Cervo Princeps Velours

View attachment 88616

Danubia

View attachment 88617

And a special Brim up for Bob (nobody does it like he does though). Counting the days.

View attachment 88618

Which one shall I wear today?
Stefan, Thanks! All fantastic! I vote for the JHS "Standard".

Nice Dobbs Jim. Great shape.

Fantastic looking Dobbs Jim!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thank you gentlemen. And moon, too. :D

Just home and enjoying the opportunity to dog walk in a Gannon Executive (natural beaver felt and a tan gill ribbon treatment).

That's some hat, Eric. Love it.

1950s Royal Stetson to mark the occasion of my baby child's 4th birthday.

I haven't posted here much lately, hope all y'all are well.
1437c2a45965b3e21dd69712f5fe4c18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Great shot, Dale. Good to see you and the munchkin.

I rarely post in this thread because I'm not that keen on selfies, but I did promise Steve (Mayserwegener) that I'd post a few headshot with velours hats and I still had to make good on the promise to post a headshot of me wearing the Hückel Standard. So I'll make it a "choose a hat day".

Hückel Standard

View attachment 88614

View attachment 88615

Cervo Princeps Velours

View attachment 88616

Danubia

View attachment 88617

And a special Brim up for Bob (nobody does it like he does though). Counting the days.

View attachment 88618

Nice. Good to see y'face!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

Hückel Standard

View attachment 88614

View attachment 88615

Cervo Princeps Velours

View attachment 88616

Danubia

View attachment 88617

View attachment 88618

Man, those are all great hats. And you look great under every one of them. Tough Choice.

Michael

Fall is definitely in full swing up here in Idaho! Wore the Temple to brave the rain. Been slammed for a couple of days and am playing catch up... still have more to go but everyone has been looking great!! View attachment 88605
Great to see you Jer! I was thinking about you the other day. Any plans to come to Oregon soon? Great look with the overcoat.

Windsock8e

A-List Customer

Hückel Standard

View attachment 88614

View attachment 88615

Cervo Princeps Velours

View attachment 88616

Danubia

View attachment 88617

View attachment 88618

I think that hat selfies are a good thing as it gives a sense of proportion of the hat, but also allows the hat to take on some of the personality of the wearer; please do not be « shy », you have a phenomenal collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Windsock8e

A-List Customer
Haven't worn this 3X Gun Club in quite awhile. Seems a good choice for this cool and sunny morning.
DSCN5500 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5502 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5490 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Damp out here this morning. Almost forgot what dew was this summer.
DSCN5484 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a fine day,
Michael

You just need a Yellowboy to complete that great ensemble. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL