Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Resistol Stagecoach in Cordova Brown.

34c6f72208af7fb6c9a5261483b0da14.jpg
456053df26bacc235f8e6f52e37f4901.jpg
0742832cb4ba606edbdac5b42bd73d46.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Just home and enjoying the opportunity to dog walk in a Gannon Executive (natural beaver felt and a tan gill ribbon treatment).

i-p8MSgBC-M.jpg
Exquisite! Perfect name for this creation.

Great hat for your errands, Jim... well, great for most anything. Grand old hat.

MrsFed and I went to a Grand Opening for a new location of a local gun shop and i wore the Stetson modern Florentine Milan in sand. Sun was up and out, but clouds started rolling in so I switched out to the Knox 15 for our trip to see the remake of Flatliners. Probably as good as the previous one with Kevin Bacon and Julia Roberts in 1990, but then again my memory isn't that sharp on this point so I'll just post some pictures...

i-RPFRkkk-M.jpg
i-JkKV9jj-M.jpg

i-LXG2pxN-M.jpg
i-2zCfPVd-M.jpg

Love the ribbon on that Knox Doug. Does it have rose tones?

Thats a great looking hat, Red!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thanks Harv!

1950s Royal Stetson to mark the occasion of my baby child's 4th birthday.

I haven't posted here much lately, hope all y'all are well.
1437c2a45965b3e21dd69712f5fe4c18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
A cutie and a beauty! Great photo Dale.

Went to Byrnie Utz in Seattle today to have a Stetson Selv-Edge 3x Beaver re-bashed. It was purchased there by my Grandfather, I'm guessing in the late 50's. It's been in a closet for years and I've never worn it out before, but I'm looking forward to it now.

View media item 1607View media item 1606View media item 1605View media item 1604
Very nice Roger. Having a family connection with this hat is priceless. You wear it well, do so often. Welcome to the Fray.

That is one hot looking hat Rodolfo. Love that rich color and the details on the ribbon/brim.

suitedcboy

One Too Many

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Exquisite! Perfect name for this creation.

Thanks Harv!

A cutie and a beauty! Great photo Dale.

Very nice Roger. Having a family connection with this hat is priceless. You wear it well, do so often. Welcome to the Fray.

That is one hot looking hat Rodolfo. Love that rich color and the details on the ribbon/brim.
Thanks Mike, It is, indeed, a very nice looking "texana Hat" as the call this style in Mexico

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Went to Byrnie Utz in Seattle today to have a Stetson Selv-Edge 3x Beaver re-bashed. It was purchased there by my Grandfather, I'm guessing in the late 50's. It's been in a closet for years and I've never worn it out before, but I'm looking forward to it now.

View media item 1607View media item 1606View media item 1605View media item 1604
That hat looks great! I was born in Seattle in '60, raised mostly in Kent after '65. Like Moon says, looks like late 50's early 60's and is a super hat. Wear it proudly man, you look great in it!

Man you look good in that hat!

It's kind of a rust or old copper color and the felt is pretty much like whisky felt. I REALLY like this one. The brim is a full 2-3/4" too and has a great felted age.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
That hat looks great! I was born in Seattle in '60, raised mostly in Kent after '65. Like Moon says, looks like late 50's early 60's and is a super hat. Wear it proudly man, you look great in it!

Man you look good in that hat!

It's kind of a rust or old copper color and the felt is pretty much like whisky felt. I REALLY like this one. The brim is a full 2-3/4" too and has a great felted age.
Gracias Diego !!!

I like the understated ribbon, I'm beginning to covet your growing American collection

it'll be a while before the cacti overshadow you, great hats as usual

I think I might prefer that crown to a traditional bowler.

it'll never get old

you've such an enviable and very diverse collection, lovely

View attachment 88487 View attachment 88488 View attachment 88489 50s Echter borsalino
Always good to see that one. It just has everything going for it. Never get tired of it.

KarlCrow

One Too Many
1950s Royal Stetson to mark the occasion of my baby child's 4th birthday.

I haven't posted here much lately, hope all y'all are well.
1437c2a45965b3e21dd69712f5fe4c18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

two fine Stetsons

Thanks, I appreciate it.
This Stetson is in my top 5 list but I can never decide which one is #1. That changes with the wind and what I am wearing. A VS charcoal with black ribbon and grey edge binding with similar proportions to this one goes to the top of the list a lot. It was my Friday choice
View attachment 88540
Fantastic hat. I can see why that one would stay in the top five forever.

Before my wife played Fashion Police this morning, I was wearing my Mallory Aristocrat back bow. She thought the dark brown did not coordinate with my gray Polar Tech. Since she noticed, and not wanting to discourage the behavior, I switched to the gray Stetson Royal DeLuxe for the grocery trip. I did think the Mallory was showing nice in the images today though. I'll post them...

View attachment 88555 View attachment 88556 View attachment 88557 View attachment 88558
And it gives you and excuse to buy more hats, because they need to be coordinated with the rest of the attire don't they:)

Great hat for your errands, Jim... well, great for most anything. Grand old hat.

Yeah, I love that wide ribbon, too!

I think it looks great in these pics, Red!

I can't say enough about this one, Eric. Outstanding in every way!

MrsFed and I went to a Grand Opening for a new location of a local gun shop and i wore the Stetson modern Florentine Milan in sand. Sun was up and out, but clouds started rolling in so I switched out to the Knox 15 for our trip to see the remake of Flatliners. Probably as good as the previous one with Kevin Bacon and Julia Roberts in 1990, but then again my memory isn't that sharp on this point so I'll just post some pictures...

i-RPFRkkk-M.jpg
i-JkKV9jj-M.jpg

i-LXG2pxN-M.jpg
i-2zCfPVd-M.jpg

It's a beauty. What more can I say?

I rarely post in this thread because I'm not that keen on selfies, but I did promise Steve (Mayserwegener) that I'd post a few headshot with velours hats and I still had to make good on the promise to post a headshot of me wearing the Hückel Standard. So I'll make it a "choose a hat day".

Hückel Standard

IMG_0167.JPG

VEB Guben Sämisch (antilope)

IMG_0170.JPG

Cervo Princeps Velours

IMG_0172.JPG

Danubia

IMG_0173.JPG

And a special Brim up for Bob (nobody does it like he does though). Counting the days.

IMG_0175.JPG

Which one shall I wear today?

KarlCrow

One Too Many
I rarely post in this thread because I'm not that keen on selfies, but I did promise Steve (Mayserwegener) that I'd post a few headshot with velours hats and I still had to make good on the promise to post a headshot of me wearing the Hückel Standard. So I'll make it a "choose a hat day".

Hückel Standard

View attachment 88614

View attachment 88615

Cervo Princeps Velours

View attachment 88616

Danubia

View attachment 88617

And a special Brim up for Bob (nobody does it like he does though). Counting the days.

View attachment 88618

all of them, starting with the first one. Really nice hats. Very much touchable.

Wesslyn

Practically Family

Hückel Standard

View attachment 88614

View attachment 88615

Cervo Princeps Velours

View attachment 88616

Danubia

View attachment 88617

View attachment 88618

That Huckel Standard is something else! Dig it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL