Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Dinerman, How did you get a wide ribbon to "fall off" another hat? It takes me a couple of minutes with a knife, to get one off.

indycop, When a jacket looks like a million dollars, you don't have to tell anybody it was only $50!

deelovely

Practically Family
J.T.Marcus said:
indycop, When a jacket looks like a million dollars, you don't have to tell anybody it was only $50!
Thank you J.T.!! I tried to tell him that as well! It is a VERY nice jacket, he just happened to get a really good deal on it on OFAS and then had the patches added that I bought him for his birthday! And it looks great on him...along with the hat!;) :D

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
The stitching rotted out[huh] I turned it upside down and- hey presto!
J.T.Marcus said:
Dinerman, How did you get a wide ribbon to "fall off" another hat? It takes me a couple of minutes with a knife, to get one off.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Adventurebilt DeLuxe

DSCN6366.jpg

DSCN6373.jpg

DSCN6368.jpg

DOUGLAS

Thanks Dman.When it was first shown I think a few didn't like the simple bash and the upturned brim but I felt and still do feel it suits the hat well. This has some substantial felt but not clumsy at all.

mingoslim

Practically Family
Two things . . .

Once I got such lovely compliments from the ladies, I was hooked ;) Now I have to post again.

So first, what I am wearing today . . .

101907a.jpg

Second . . . my wife (who is the best) wants me to color my beard . . . says I will look a lot younger . . . since she is 12 years younger than I, I suspect she doesn't want folks thinking I am her Dadlol

So what do you all think?

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
mingoslim said:
Second . . . my wife (who is the best) wants me to color my beard . . . says I will look a lot younger . . . since she is 12 years younger than I, I suspect she doesn't want folks thinking I am her Dadlol

As a fellow 'Dude', I say, and I quote some very smart men, "Let it be, let it be..."

DOUGLAS

I highly recommend one Indy;) It is a terrific hat.
Mingoslim Keep the color.It matches your fantastic hat.

Vintage Betty

mingoslim said:
Once I got such lovely compliments from the ladies, I was hooked ;) Now I have to post again.

So first, what I am wearing today . . .

101907a.jpg

First, let me compliment you on your new post~it's wonderful! Now you have to do this every day. lol

And, this Yankee is a sucker for gray hair; always has been that way. So I say, keep it.

VB

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Douglas, For some reason, I really like the way you turned the brim up in front. You are not afraid to experiment with the brim, as well as the crease; and you come up with some works of art.

mingoslim, I don't really care what you do with your beard. Just don't mess up that beautiful hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats