Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barb

One of the Regulars
I like it. What kind of fur is it?

Looks good on you!

GwenLake said:
meinhat.jpg

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great hats everyone!

Here is my Bebe hat that I wore for a few minutes today. On the back of the hat, the velvet ribbon becomes a bow, and I stuck a gold Victorian hairpinin it.

I was posing in a 1930's Burberry Trenchcoat that I will be selling for charity over in the Classifieds.

Vintage Betty

betty_102007_bebe_hat.JPG

betty_102007_bebe_hat2.JPG

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Dinerman, Of all the cool pics you have ever posted, that is the absolute coolest! Great outfit, super hat, all but forgotten legend of a car. It belongs in some kind of hall of fame. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
fatwoul said:
Hey Dinerman, that DS yours?
I wish it were. No, we went to a car show today, and there was a strong showing from a local Citroen club. They had a couple of those, a 2CV, a '70s hatchback, and some bizarre '50s model I've never seen before.

fatwoul

Practically Family
Dinerman said:
I wish it were. No, we went to a car show today, and there was a strong showing from a local Citroen club. They had a couple of those, a 2CV, a '70s hatchback, and some bizarre '50s model I've never seen before.

There's a guy nearby who has a black DS, in very nice nick. I'd love to use it in a shoot, but whenever I see it, I never see him. It's not really something I can ask in a note stuck under a wiper, so until I see him and the car together, it will remain elusive.

RBH

Bartender
mingoslim said:
I just post this pic because I get a kick out of it . . .
I do not know why, but it makes me think of my great grand-daddy on the battle field, getting ready to face down those yellow-dog Yanks in the War of Northern Agression . . .:)

101907.jpg
Well Sir... I do believe you wear that hat well!
I am glad you decided to post a few shots of yourself!
As to the beard coloring... I say dont do it. I did it in the past and I think us greybeards look better natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats