Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cross Country De Luxe
DSCN9458.jpg

DSCN9455.jpg

DSCN9460.jpg

Playboy
DSCN9466.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
G.A.Dunn & Co. Ltd. Genuine English Velour

4008903900_28dafc50d4_o.jpg

Back from Optimo with brim trimmed evenly. This was once a wide brim that fell victim to a slasher less skilled than HPG. There was a 3/8" variation in brim width(avg. 2-1/4") and obviously angled cuts. Now its semi-stingy at 2".
The sweatband is now wider than the brim.

Dreispitz

One Too Many
rlk said:
4008903900_28dafc50d4_o.jpg

Back from Optimo with brim trimmed evenly. This was once a wide brim that fell victim to a slasher less skilled than HPG. There was a 3/8" variation in brim width(avg. 2-1/4") and obviously angled cuts. Now its semi-stingy at 2".

Good choice and good idea! I will also wear my Dunn Eng. Velour sometime the next days. We already had some snow rain over here in Bavaria, last night.

rlk said:

Shame it fell into that state but still a beauty with the shorter brim. I have a fondness for fine velour finishes.

Mr. Paladin

Rainy, wet day today; wore my Stetson Colony out and about. Been gone a few days and have a few pics to post later from a quick trip to Arkansas for our anniversary.

Colony101309001.jpg

DOUGLAS

Mario said:
Wow! That Playboy is actually sporting two eyes! :eek: :D :eusa_clap

I just noticed that[huh] This particular hat seems to look better cocked to the right.I have a few that are like that but I usually have it the other way. I will need to pay more attention next time.;)

DOUGLAS

St.Ignatz said:
Just a great looking Dobbs Douglas.
Thanks much St. Ignatz and Sue. It is very comfy however it needs a good cleaning and a little stretch. I thought it odd that it is a Dobbs but has the Cavanagh seal on the sweat for it's edge.

DOUGLAS

Lamplight said:
The hat, jacket, and tie make for an exceptional combination. Love it all!
Thank you both, I try to be coordinated as best I can when I leave my house. It bothers my tremendously when I don't match.

The tie is from the Thirties.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Rainy, wet day today; wore my Stetson Colony out and about. Been gone a few days and have a few pics to post later from a quick trip to Arkansas for our anniversary.

Happy Anniversary Mr P and Mrs P. :eusa_clap

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot