Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
And speaking of coordinating, here's today's get-up.

One of my favorite hats, a Stetson Eagle from the very early '40s, matched up with a warm weather shirt, a 1942 Waltham watch and my early '50s French Shriners. :)

DSC_0004.jpg

Wow! Perfect! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:

One of my favorite hats, a Stetson Eagle from the very early '40s, matched up with a warm weather shirt, a 1942 Waltham watch and my early '50s French Shriners. :)

DSC_0004.jpg

This is a perfect match! Love the shoes.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Super coordination all around. :eusa_clap That Stetson Eagle is really nice. What is the crown height and the brim width? They look even higher and wider than your usuals.

You folks are great. A real shot in the arm. Thank you.

------

I'll have to get back to you on the measurements, Mr. P., but I'll tell you that even with all that crown showing, it has a very deep teardrop crease.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:

Just awesome!:eusa_clap

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
HarpPlayerGene said:
Thanks, Douglas. I'm not complaining, that's for sure. I'm plenty satisfied with my hats and I like my casual threads too, but I'd welcome it if I had more than a couple of occasions each year to put on a coat and tie. I'd give you a run for your money! :D

---------------------

DSC_0004.jpg

From top to bottom: outstanding!! Gene, you look like a million bucks.. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
HarpPlayerGene said:
Thanks, Douglas. I'm not complaining, that's for sure. I'm plenty satisfied with my hats and I like my casual threads too, but I'd welcome it if I had more than a couple of occasions each year to put on a coat and tie. I'd give you a run for your money! :D

---------------------

DSC_0004.jpg

From top to bottom: outstanding!! This is not a look, this is genuine Gene, you look like a million bucks.. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:

---------------------

DSC_0004.jpg

Looking good, Gene. The hat, shirt and shoes work well together. You never cease to amaze me at how you find these gems and at how well you wear them. haven't I seen thaat watch before ? ;) :eusa_clap

Torpedo

One Too Many
Whattayadoin'? I am in the middle of a hectic period at work, so I have not been much able to keep in track lately... of course, this means now there is a heck of a heap of greeeeeat hats I had not seen! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

To name but a few, NB13, MichaelShane, Marcus, and Gene... outstanding! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot