Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roninjedi

One of the Regulars
billysmom said:
PortisOctober16.jpg

Once again another jewel! :eusa_clap I can't tell if your hats are really as awe-inspiring as they seem, or if it's you who adds magic to even the most ordinary hat. I suspect it's a bit of both. :)

billysmom

One Too Many
Roninjedi said:
Once again another jewel! :eusa_clap I can't tell if your hats are really as awe-inspiring as they seem, or if it's you who adds magic to even the most ordinary hat. I suspect it's a bit of both. :)

Roninjedi, you are a gentleman. I have the great good fortune to have a diminutive noggin. Miniature versions of the hats y'all drool over come my way inexpensively and thus in quantity.

Sue

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
It's amazing how much respect an old guy can get, here in Texas, when wearing a hat like this. I bought a Dallas paper, this morning. Everyone in line insisted that I go ahead of them. It was kind of embarrassing.

Bandara 3X.

Hats009.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
I wore this hat today to my eye doc's office. As I was walking into the waiting room I got a "Like your hat! Very nice!" from a lady that was leaving. I was flattered. Always nice to get a positive comment, especially from a lady. :D

IMG_0005.jpg

We got quite a few of those comments while strolling around the decks of that ship recently, now didn't we?

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
J.T.Marcus said:
It's amazing how much respect an old guy can get, here in Texas, when wearing a hat like this. I bought a Dallas paper, this morning. Everyone in line insisted that I go ahead of them. It was kind of embarrassing.

Bandara 3X.

Hats009.jpg

That's the best of your brim-up arrangements, in my opinion. Fantastic! :eusa_clap

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Last weekend in Niigata, on the Japan sea coast, the sea links Japan with North Korea and Russia, in my Panizza Ediston

October2009001-1.jpg

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Wow, kind of you to say that, HB. Was taken against the sun, but gives a good impression of the wildness of the coastline. Thought the silouette of the hat came out well. You have fine pics, too, Sir.;)

CRH

Call Me a Cab
daizawaguy said:
Last weekend in Niigata, on the Japan sea coast, the sea links Japan with North Korea and Russia, in my Panizza Ediston

October2009001-1.jpg

Oh my! Outstanding all the way around, Dman!

I'll just have a cheap seat in my Campdraft.

hpim1721.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
J.T.Marcus said:

Bandara 3X.

Hats009.jpg

Very distinguished. You look like a Texas banker!

Mario

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
As good as it gets. I never grow tired of seeing that hat. Man, that's a cool fedora!

Heck, yes, I'm with you there! :D

I consider myself very, very lucky for having scored this one. It's one of only two Peschels that ever came my way. They are truly beautiful hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou