Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levallois

Practically Family
chanteuseCarey said:
Levallois, I'm assuming this is your vintage car on your avatar pic?? What is it please?

It's actually a dream car of mine - 1937 Cadillac coupe - I don't own one, yet.

Goose.

Practically Family
BillysMom...nice pic and smile as previously noted.
You look like a nice lady that enjoys life and has fun :eusa_clap
Cheers to you and all the other nice hat wearers.

Today, for me, my Akubra Homburg. I wear this Akubra more often than any other of my hats. Hardly a day goes by where I am wearing it and someone doesn't comment positively about it. Think I will spritz the center dent lower. Starting to form back up to it's open bash state. Very soft.

687596225_oCifq-L.jpg

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Goose. said:

Today, for me, my Akubra Homburg. I wear this Akubra more often than any other of my hats. Hardly a day goes by where I am wearing it and someone doesn't comment positively about it. Think I will spritz the center dent lower. Starting to form back up to it's open bash state. Very soft.

687596225_oCifq-L.jpg
looks great on ya Goose.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Goose. said:

687596225_oCifq-L.jpg

Looking great, Goose! Your iconic homburg with t-shirt look is one of my favorites!

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Goose. said:

687596225_oCifq-L.jpg
Goose: Rockin' the Homburg! :eusa_clap

(Gotta admit, I never expected to say the phrase, "Rockin' the Homburg." )

Torpedo

One Too Many
marvelgoose said:
As a fellow bowtie wearer I have to say that the chocolate in the plaid there really stands out

It is always nice to meet "bowtiephiles" :) . I must say it took a time to find the right pattern; I wanted to couple a patterned bowtie with that jacket, that has a plaid pattern, and tried several before I felt it looked right. I think this one goes well because it shares the colours present in the jacket (brown, red and green), but in a lighter and brighter shade, plus a more contrasting one (white), all of which is in a different plaid design as compared to the jacket, and in a larger scale.

DSC_0797.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
Michaelshane, excellent hat and well crafted picture!
Mario, I am liking your panoply. One of these days I will draw some inspiration... :rolleyes:
Spats, that hat suits you well, but I think a little twinking will improve the pinch - possibly tigthening it downwards would do?

Torpedo

One Too Many
Today I happened to assemble a combination that I think is pretty classic... hat is a black Whippet. I do not think black hats go with everything, as it is often said, but I do believe black was the right colour in this particular instance!

DSC_0787.jpg

(You can see other pics in the "What are you wearing today" thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters