Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
mingoslim said:
Cotton/Poly Geoffrey Beane Dress Shirt - $25
Double breasted Suit from Value City - $100

101707.jpg

Tropic-Aire by Art Fawcett - Priceless . . .:)

Great lid, Mingoslim. Is that Rothenburg ob der Tauber in the background?

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Tango Yankee said:
Wore my Akubra Jackaroo while on my fishing trip to Oregon. Here's my godson and I while on our trip on the Rogue River.

Tom -- like that Batsakes! Any luck on the Rogue?

Cheers,
JtL

Barb

One of the Regulars
Cheap *Red* Wool from BCF

At least it is red. In January I will have the nice Akubra Rodeo Red Ascot which is more my style. (I like my CEO and Federation MUCH better than this wool piece.)

Now that I own fur felt, I'm hooked.

redwool.jpg

Barb

One of the Regulars
If I could figure out how to get lumps and bumps

out of the wool hat, I WOULD want to wear it that way.

RBH said:
Thanks Razz!
Barb, it looks good. Have you tried it with the front side of the brim turned down? It would give it a whole new look I think.

Razzman

One Too Many
Bud, some great looking lids your wearing. You should be able to post one a day for the next month with that wonderful looking stable of fedoras behind you. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

RBH, I've probably asked before, but what color is your Campdraft? It looks to be a taupe or light brown?

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
:) I doubt the cool weather will be around for a while yet, this is just a small front, likely to be gone in a day or so. Trust me, they will get as much use as weather allows. As for the stable, thanks, I have admired yours as well. I like you am contemplating thinning the herd.

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
Thanks Douglas, I found this one in Atlanta last year, it was NOS at that time. I doubt if I have worn it more than 2 or 3 times since I have had it.
Here are a couple of photos when I first got it home and with the rainbow trout pin carved from bone.

MVC-334Fx.jpg

MVC-336Fx.jpg

MVC-338F.jpg

MVC-337F.jpg

MVC-109F.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessmiller97