Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
A scheduled mtg. and lunch found me wearing a Borsolino Misto.

i-DKvqvhX-M.jpg

It has warmed up to 8'F nd the wind is picking up. Cap afternoon and evening here in Minnesota.

i-4xmT3c4-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Greetings Moe:
I wonder if somehow there is a connection with Stetson hats. With that name it just seems way to coincidental not to be. Who knows, affiliate companies, spin offs could be anything. Interesting your description of the felt quality too. Hmmm
Be well. Bowen
Thanks Bowen!
The hatting world was odd. Who knows?
It is a very well made piece, and I've not seen others by this maker. Don't know much else about it.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Just punched as pleased to drive to work under this new to me Dalton Homburg, thanks to @Michael R. Black on black and arrived late last night, so I haven't even seen it in the daylight, yet!

But that wasn't going to stop me from wearing it. Beautiful felt - lightweight, soft as a baby's tuchis. Easily the most pristine of my now six Daltons. Looks like I just walked out of the hat shop with it. And it fits perfectly.

a1b945c7229799ab2e1a097ff3908b03.jpg
0629ed977acb9d5905c8f0c9021ce1fa.jpg
742028afaab70f728a929abfe4bba88a.jpg

Thanks again, Michael.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Looks like you've been bit by the Hombug!
Nice "new" 'burg, and a Dalton too!
Looks great, even in office light.

Custom Beaver from Tim before he was Alley Kat.Love this hat feels so good on.Everyone looks great today.
Nice looking bow on that one.

Gannon steel fresh from clearing 6" of snow from my car. I really like wearing a fedora in the snow and my Subaru really handled the weather well. Big change from an Accord O drove last year.
Gannon with a snow frosting. I like it.
A scheduled mtg. and lunch found me wearing a Borsolino Misto.

It has warmed up to 8'F nd the wind is picking up. Cap afternoon and evening here in Minnesota.
Best, Eric -
Beautiful Borsalino Eric. Looking very professional.

Borsalino Trionfo
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another great Borsalino today. It is a good day!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Haven't seen many long hair hats. It's to see your Knox. Good choice for the winter.
Thanks 65. They don't seem to be overly common and they are a good winter choice.

Today will be a quasi spring day here in Oregon. A 1950s SmartLee back bow is sporty enough to enjoy the gift from mother nature. If this weather holds, I might just be like Moe and wear straw tomorrow...he is such an example. This Lee offering has a trendy (for 1958) pinky rose liner and a dark gray sweat. Very stylish.

View attachment 105665 View attachment 105666 View attachment 105667 View attachment 105668 And...Brim Up For Bob!
Great looking back bow Red. You can feel free to send some of that quasi spring weather this way. And if you could get it here before I have to go sweep the 6" or so of snow off my car it would be good.

Michael

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
42E85361-A801-4F5F-B1D9-F01DD369BFAD.jpeg
D91552EA-6212-4541-B497-22AB456DBB92.jpeg
Wake up Wagon Tuesday at school today. Every 2 weeks our Special Ed dept serves coffee to our staff. Our kids with Special Needs do all the work. Making coffee, applying cream and sugar, serving rolls and buns. Kids love it and it is teaching them some life skills in the process, handling money, handling hot beverages, handling food safely. Some of the kids were not allowed in the kitchen at home when hot food and drinks were being prepared. That's starting to change!:)
Oh, and a Moonstone FED IV for your viewing pleasure.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters