Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weis in Hellgrau. A current favourite!
1ff35a505eb148469e8dd4f0f7339593.jpg
691b5b82f2d1abf174de6f1a00faee88.jpg
dfe86f4bf2ed84b291ea9fb43e73f5fb.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

I need to start taking some streetlight shots.

Nice Weis.

How did your excellent quality strat survive the elements? Mine experienced a deluge of rain and it was not pretty.

Just a light dusting of snow on it, so no real test. I've been wanting to get this one weathered to see how it responds. What happened with yours?

Looks regal allright. More people joining the homburg nation; good!

Thank you, Stefan. I have about a half-dozen. I live on the outskirts of Homburg Nation, but do get into town now and again.

Still need a gray one.

Nice Weis.

Just a light dusting of snow on it, so no real test. I've been wanting to get this one weathered to see how it responds. What happened with yours?

Thank you, Stefan. I have about a half-dozen. I live on the outskirts of Homburg Nation, but do get into town now and again.

Still need a gray one.
Noted, Jim. What size are you?

rclark

Call Me a Cab

Nice Weis.

Still need a gray one.

The felt in the crown not only warped but shrunk. Air dried it inside away from heat and it still shrunk at least half an inch open crown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scuttle

One of the Regulars
Hey all!
The new Hückel is a generous size 58, and fits a little loose. So, I have no choice but to moisten the sweat and wear it till it conforms. That's as good an excuse to wear it as I need.:)

f0567bf60c5fa4a7b9ff1702a740ff38.jpg
38e89812f06a3d57174a744dfc251f02.jpg
37d61f8ea3637b4a4630962b471f1525.jpg

Have a great day!