Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3b458926660206ae34fb8eaac8eb5cb7.jpg

George’s of Nashville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all!
Third day under the Ècuyer & Thomas for Motsch Fils, and like the first only worn briefly as weather has forced another inside day. However, when the realization sinks in that the last of the ice cream was enjoyed last night, one must gear up and brave the elements.

ecfb7eaf28a50d59eba23480366b59fb.jpg
08d6f16ffc395e09b4dcf560cddbfdb7.jpg
f55a39c102bb6b1588193ea6df119519.jpg

The more I handle and wear this hat, the more impressed by the quality of the felt. Makes it just a bit more of a bummer that they are no longer in business.
Have a great day!

Powered by happy thoughts
Gives you a chance to see how it holds up against the elements. And think of it this way: what would the fun be if everybody had one?

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Still bitterly cold today. Gave the ushanka a try and with the military coat. I think I got the look down if Poetin decides to come over and tell us what's what (don't think so though; his daughter lives over here). I'll leave the flaps up because if I take them down it makes me look like Radagast!

View attachment 109054
Great Ushanka.

Every time I see that coat I'm reminder of the Cossacks. You don't work for Tsar Nicholas II, do you?

Light coloured hat makes you one of the good guys, right? But you already were one of the good guys, Perry, no matter what colour hat you wear.
That's super cool. And the sweater... that's awesome.
Thanks Stephan and Matt. Well, if I can't be a good guy, I can at least look like one.:rolleyes:
Still bitterly cold today. Gave the ushanka a try and with the military coat. I think I got the look down if Poetin decides to come over and tell us what's what (don't think so though; his daughter lives over here). I'll leave the flaps up because if I take them down it makes me look like Radagast!

View attachment 109054
Great look Stephan, you look like you're ready for the Russian Steppes.

Casual Friday, I guess? Well, let's go with the comfortable Clarks and a country hat. Akubra Campdraft.
Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Looking pretty spiffy on a "casual" day Dave. Love that CD.

Looking casual, @javadave!
3X Stetson for me today.
Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Classic Jim.

George’s of Nashville
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great lines on that one. Is it a custom hatter?

View attachment 109054
Now that is a statement Stefan! The Ushanka and the military overcoat are a great pair.
HatShwartsenegger ushanka.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot