Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D’aquino on a sunny afternoon

6997497da567b28a3192751aa9c3df44.jpg

967eaf61d6a86de7b3b7772b1093084c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
No time to post yesterday, but I did get a quick snap (today it's the other way around). Stetson Railbird and Corneliani coat in the last days of winter.

View attachment 109841
I really dig that Railbird.

Over the last year or so, we've really seen an uptick in the number of heathered felts that make regular appearances. That one's been a great addition.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Matt you always make me laugh. Thanks.
You are welcome. [emoji5]
All I can think of is: why would someone make a perfectly good felt body into a stingy brimmed hat? To quote Redfokker though: embrace the stingy.
That was my first though when I saw it on the eBay. Fashion tastes and their shifts over time are odd.
Great hat, Matt. Reminds me of my Stetson sovereign. I should wear that one more often.
Thanks Stefan. I hope that you give it a whirl soon. It'd be nice to see it.
Thank you Mr Barnes. You've been killing a lot of looks lately. I do like the stingy, but maybe you need a little more bongo.

Michael
Thanks Michael.

"More bongo"... Truer words are seldomly spoken. EVERYBODY NEEDS MORE BONGO!

And come to think of it, I am getting somewhat tired of my current bongo assortment. And that one in the front middle... well... he's an insensitive, self-righteous jerk. (Just look at that smug, self-satisfied expression on his face!!!)

This weekend, I'm headed down to Bongo Depot to rotate my supply and maybe pick up a few more.
e44dddd64423ba8c26531f3c262eddfa.jpg

Last edited:

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy