Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
40d818ff32a1c8429b12ac96b74408cb.jpg

Hound pin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abbed840adb3627bb174d52cc4790210.jpg

Knox from Ferguson’s Claremont FL

What's the back of that crease look like Perry? I saw an old western that had a cowboy wearing a hat with a similar front dent, but the back was a center-fire crease (the Mullet of hats?). Probably going to try that on a hat that hasn't spoken to me yet (so I never wear it).

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Wow! What a great finish. It has a porkpie legacy but looks good with a pinch and rake too. Neat hat.
Thanks Mike.

I'm thinking about getting it blocked for more crease versatility. But I am pleased to have it as it is.

The porkpie seems to be one of the red-headed step-children around the Lounge. Certainly, not strongly disliked (like the trilby seems to be), but just kind of... well... neglected.

When I put one on, it is a look that takes me a little getting used to. That's especially true for wearing it with the brim up. I'll never be able to kill the look like Michael, but it's another fun way to try to try something different.
I was all set to jump on the silverbelly OR bandwagon with the Daves, but then I saw that porky of Matts with the pink infused ribbon. Don't seem to be able to make up my mind now which heathered hat to go with. A Pilgrim that was a gift from that upstanding gentleman and noted propane line repairman, Bob Hufford,
DSCN9080 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN9093 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Or this old Collegian made by Adamstown Hat Co.
DSCN9078 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN9092 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Can't decide on this very chilly morning
DSCN9086 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN9087 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a great Friday
Michael
Those are both great looking hats. And your clothes fit them to a T. The porkpie is a great look for you.
abbed840adb3627bb174d52cc4790210.jpg

Knox from Ferguson’s Claremont FL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That punch in the crown of that pretty hat is very cool.
Have been neglecting my derby collection of late. Today, an early Mallory, possibly 1930s.

View attachment 109890 View attachment 109891
Beautiful derby. The fancy liner is a great design element.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Mike.

I'm thinking about getting it blocked for more crease versatility. But I am pleased to have it as it is.

The porkpie seems to be one of the red-headed step-children around the Lounge. Certainly, not strongly disliked (like the trilby seems to be), but just kind of... well... neglected.

When I put one on, it is a look that takes me a little getting used to. That's especially true for wearing it with the brim up. I'll never be able to kill the look like Michael, but it's another fun way to try to try something different.
Those are both great looking hats. And your clothes fit them to a T. The porkpie is a great look for you.That punch in the crown of that pretty hat is very cool. Beautiful derby. The fancy liner is a great design element.
“Crease Versatility”..def more “Crease Versatility”... and more cow bell!! Ha
Be well. Bowen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy