Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, busy today. Just getting to post my 7.00 AM selfie.
Stetson Stratoliner

519c18fa5a86417dabce4d53f0a2fe32.jpg

Cheers!
David
That's OK, I didn't get a chance to see it until this evening anyway. This way my like can be timely. Like, like, like, like, etc.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
At Berkeley Hat Co trying (unsuccessfully) to find a replacement for the hat that didn't arrive from Bencraft. Almost bought a Biltmore shangtung straw, but the only one left was a floor model, and they wouldn't cut me a deal on it. The brim was a bit handled, but mostly the cloth sweat (again, floor model) was a dealbreaker. Don't know what I'm taking to NOLA, but I wore my Resistol Cogburn all day in the rain.

cheers Charlie, I think it's an 80s or 90s hat, got it off Daniel like many of my nicer ones.

The whiskers were gathered in a pony tail band and now reside in my daughter's dolls' house. I'm trying to look like my 2009 passports photo so I can pass US immigration in July, shaved early to avoid a tan line.

You’re immigrating to the states, Karl?!? Excellent! You can show our Boston Irish a thing or two!
We’ll have to raise (at least) a pint for Boston, if you’re in the neighborhood.

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab

Nathaniel Finley

A-List Customer
Memorize these numbers:

If you don't know why already, you soon will. ;) In all seriousness, good luck!

Thanks Professor Zombie!
150 - pressure relief valve releases tank pressure
140 - compressor stops pumping air into the tank
100 - compressor kicks on
75 - the pressure at which I don’t remember anymore
55 - the tractor safety valve cuts off air to the trailer?
20 - 45 the spring breaks will come on

I passed the permit exam last week but it was multiple choice. This is my first try to do this without any answers in front of me.

Now back to hats! Here’s a close up of the 3X’s new campaign cord. That’s a kookaburra feather from Melbourne’s Yarra River Valley.

04C3EEB3-D47C-46CA-BA1A-BDB83DB8D235.jpeg

Last edited:

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace