Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gtdean48 said:
My green Campdraft in action, daily wearer all this week at hunt camp. I got this 8 pt buck on last morning...
DSCF0315.jpg

Great hunting hat, gtd! Wondered where you had been. Nice buck!

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
HarpPlayerGene said:
You dudes are lookin' good in those lids!

-----------------

Going to visit Nicki's family on the weekend and we owe a couple of murals to the niece and nephew. Here I am planning out a SpiderMan at about 4' x 4' on PVC:
DSC_0006-1.jpg

And here it is after I primed it and jigged it out and got a quick coat of color on for starters. I'll finish it tomorrow and mount it on location Sunday. It's going to stand off the wall about an inch. :)
DSC_0011-1.jpg

COOL!

Torpedo

One Too Many
Sporting my blue VS again, which is enjoying a visible advantage in the headtime classification. But it happens to combine smoothly with grey jackets and suits, and I have a number of these, in varying shades.

Today it was a blue-grey suit with a subdued Prince of Wales style pattern, which has a subtle blue windowpane overlaid. The bluish hue in the grey, and this blue overlaid, seemed to beg for the blue hat! The blue tie, a 30's vintage piece, picks on the hat felt colour, and its red grid pattern picks on the hat's ribbon accent.

DSC_0869-1.jpg

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
WoW.....

I,ve been away for a week....Jamaica. I see I missed a ton of great Lids, amazing! :eusa_clap

I brought this back just in time, a bit nippy out here today.

cdef5c0d.jpg
a9697aab.jpg

Had some bad luck while I was there, some Ass walked off with the Panama I brought with me......:rage:

ed806d2f.jpg

I bought one of these hand woven Palm hats, just for kicks, one of the natives made it custom for me, $20. :D

debd08dd.jpg
f2ede951.jpg

severe taper. :eek:

Come to find out that when I arrived in customs, they wouldn't allow me to take it with me.....said something about the type of palm they use, it attracts little red mites.

So all in all, I'm out $20, plus 2 Lids, very bummed. :(

billysmom

One Too Many
Torpedo said:
Sporting my blue VS again, which is enjoying a visible advantage in the headtime classification. But it happens to combine smoothly with grey jackets and suits, and I have a number of these, in varying shades.

DSC_0869-1.jpg

Outstanding, as always, Torpedo!

Sue

billysmom

One Too Many
bolthead said:
I,ve been away for a week....Jamaica. I see I missed a ton of great Lids, amazing! :eusa_clap

Bolthead - I'm so sorry! Hope none of the little red mites rode home in your facial fuzz :eek: .

Sue

buler

I'll Lock Up
bolthead said:

I brought this back just in time, a bit nippy out here today.

Had some bad luck while I was there, some Ass walked off with the Panama I brought with me......:rage:

I bought one of these hand woven Palm hats, just for kicks, one of the natives made it custom for me, $20. :D

severe taper. :eek:

Come to find out that when I arrived in customs, they wouldn't allow me to take it with me.....said something about the type of palm they use, it attracts little red mites.

Bolty, sorry to hear about the bad luck. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL