Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
About three weeks ago, towards the beginning of my Class A driving school, I received this Mallory Twenty. Today I passed my CDL driver’s test while wearing this hat.

Actually, I’ve worn this guy out driving almost every single day since I’ve had it. It was a tough school for me but he helped make it a pleasure. I’m definitely on the lookout for more Mallory Dallases.

In the meantime, though, Mr. Mallory and I are going to be starting on the road in a few weeks’ time, trucking our way across North America. Maybe we’ll see you all out there!

Cheers,
Nathan

View attachment 117226 View attachment 117227 View attachment 117228

Congratulations Nathan, that Dallas will be a fine trucker hat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fourman110

One of the Regulars
hat8.jpg
Feeling Gannony today.

Last edited:
1960s Mallory by Stetson western that I had Paris Hatters in San Antonio refurbish into a kinda-sorta Open Road-ish raw-edge look.
View attachment 117352
Robert, can you post some liner & sweat pics? Very nice!

Here's my Mallory Little Dogie by Stetson. I straightened up the brick a bit & took the fenders down on the 3" RE brim. I like it a lot & wear it often.

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 117393 View attachment 117389 View attachment 117390 View attachment 117391 View attachment 117392 Greetings All:
Kinda tied down at the moment so might as well post the Cordova Linen Flat Hat. I could get used to these.
Willow for scale.
Thanks so much for all your kind comments of late. I really appreciate them.
Be Well. Bowen

That makes me laugh.

Before I decided on wearing the Panama, I nearly walked out of the house with my identical Cordova. Darned nice cap.

Willow doesn't seem too excited about it, though.

The lines of that hat are just what I've been searching for. Love that brim Alan.
Beauty Alan, that is what I think of as the classic derby form.

Interesting to hear... I think the iconic image of a derby that most would conjure up would be later, flatter flanged varieties.

IC-Bowler-Laurel-and-Hardy.jpg

chaplin_647_041616104217.jpg

For this curl, you have too set the time machine quite a bit earlier. But you guys are not your average derby day enthusiasts.

3492792213_41ca5499ee.jpg

masterson_bat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy